Chapter 40

Hey guys! Update \(^~^)/ who is a good author? whooooo?? ME! Mwuahahaa! just kidding XD this is the chapter with the kissing scene for Balice66. hopefully, you find it satisfying enougth... and at all of you: how was your first kiss? Or do you still have it? Mine was quiet romantic if I dare say so. In a forest at a warm summer evening with a full moon shining above... ahhhh *embarrassed* I was 13 and he 12...we were 8 months together...omg. I would have never dreamt of it being so romantic, cause I'm not really into that stuff...but I'm pleased that it was as it was.

I come at his door to a stop and knock. After a short time, he opens and I move past him into the apartment. I raise my hands to my hips and look at him with a frown on my face. After he has closed the door, he puts his hands in his pockets and walks past me into the living room to sit on the couch. "What do you want here, Nao?"

He asked me tiredly and with a sigh. I shake my head disappointedly and throw my hands in the air. "What are you thinking? You and Naruto fought on the roof of the hospital ... "I hold my index finger in the air to underline what I have to say. "Then these creepy sound-nins come up to me and we want to drag me to Orochimaru ..." Another finger up.

After I raised the middle finger, my ring finger rises up too. "And, last but not least nobody thought of informing me that Gramps died in the fight against Orochimaru!" Mad, disappointed, and sad, I stomp up to him. "I am sooo-Argh!" I pull at my hair hard in hope that my mental pain thereby burns less.

Arms embrace my body from behind and Sasuke puts his head on my shoulder. I let my hair go and turn around. I bury myself in his embrace and start crying like the girl I am. Furiously, I hit my fist against his chest but not hard enough to really hurt him. "Damn, damn, damn! Why can not something go well for us for once? What have we done to this damned world?"

He is simply listening to my rants and curses and strokes soothingly over my hair. After a seemingly eternity I have settled down a bit and we sit down on the couch. Exhausted I let my head hang down and stare at the floor. "What do we do now?"

Sasuke sighs again and turns my head to him with his hand on my cheek. He puts his forehead against mine so that his breath touches my lips and looks deeply into my eyes. "I'll think of something." He closes his eyes briefly to open them a second later to look at me determined.

I have no chance to react as he tilts his head and puts his lips on mine. He kisses me gently as he puts his hands on my red cheeks and with a fast beating heart, I hesitantly copy his movements. This seems to encourage him, for he moves closer to me and straddles my lap so that he presses my back into the soft cushion of his couch. My eyes are falling close and my hands are wandering timidly from his chest over his shoulders to his soft black hair to grab it tightly. (Just imagine it inside of an apartment and this should be Nao... well I TRIED here XD)

 well I TRIED here XD)