Chapter 5 *

After getting up and getting ready, I start eating on the way out again. Today I intend to see the library and search for a book that helps me to understand the language here.

People have been started to get used to me, and some even greet me friendly. I was just about to ask someone for directions as I see a cloud of dust a few feet in front of me which heads my way directly.

Before I can jump out of the way I'll get run over and something heavy and warm lands on me. "Ugh ..." I moan as I rub my aching skull. Why always my head?!

I open my eyes to see a pale face with onyx eyes and long black eyelashes. "Yo, Sasuke! I'm also happy to see you, but do you have to be so rough?" I grin at him arrogantly, and he rolls his eyes: "Shut up, Nao."

When I put my arms around his neck to give him a head butt, I hear a deafening "KYYAAAAAAAAA!". I immediately let go of him, shove him off of me and jump to my feet.

Eyes wide, I look around to see who needs help. But I don't see anybody in need of aid. No, that is not entirely accurate. All around us are dozens of girls my age with a red face and hearts in their eyes.

Some even hold a bleeding nose. Interrogative I look at Sasuke and hold out my hand to help him up. He grabs it and only whispers to me: "Run!" before he runs off with my hand still in his grip.

Behind us we hear: "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUUUUUUUUKKKEEEEEEE-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" and "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"

Confused, I stare at him, and he just pants out a "Later!". After several rounds around the village, we are facing an apartment building and sprint through the entrance.

We run up the stairs and then into a neat flat. Sasuke slams the door shut and locks it while I break down panting on the floor. He sat down next to me and tried to normalize his breathing.

A few minutes later we can finally talk to each other normally again. "And now .... what the hell was that?" He looks at me in a mixture of mischievous and arrogance. "That were fangirls. They are all in love with me and stalk me."

I stare at him in horror: "You have to get the police!" "We don't have something like that, at least not anymore

I stare at him in horror: "You have to get the police!" "We don't have something like that, at least not anymore..." He frowns sadly. I quickly try to change the subject: "But why do they call you Eyecandy-kun?"

Suddenly he bursts into a laugh: "That was not for me! Hahahaha! It seems like you have a few admirers now! After the pants-down-number, you had quite a few but by now ... Welcome to the cursed Club of the adored."

My answer was just a "Ungh!" and I slap my hand in my face. Curious, I look around in the apartment. "Do you live here?" "No, I broke in.... with a key." he replied sarcastically. "Haha." I take off my shoes and notice that next to Sasuke's there are no other shoes.

"Are your parents at work?" When after some time no answer came, I look around for him. He sits cross-legged on the floor, hands in his lap and head bowed. "Oh." I don't know what to say and kick myself mentally in the butt.