Chapter 37

Hey guys! this book is soon finished and Balice66... I wrote the kissing scene (~^-^~) it comes in chapter 40. soooo look forward to it XD hugs and kisses Angi ^^

Itachi carries me piggyback while the two jump like monkeys through the branches of the trees. They still have not told me what they are going to do with me, but I can imagine that it is nothing good. After traveling a few more hours, I finally gain control over my body again. Suddenly they stop and stand on a thick branch.

In the distance, I can make out familiar faces. Perplexed that the two brought me home, I look at them. "Thank you for bringing me home." I say politely. Kisame starts laughing. "You can't be seriously thinking, that we as S-Rank criminals are nice Samaritan's saving people and then bring them home?" Confused, I stared at him. "But then why are we in Konoha?"

Itachi lets me slip down his back and turns to me. "You are our ticket for a safe escape, a hostage if you like. We have something to do here and when we have done that, Konoha will want to catch us. Although we are good but we are still human beings with a limited amount of chakra. Either they let us go peacefully, or you'll die a very agonizing death ... "

I stare at him angrily. "What exactly will you do?" Kisame looks at Itachi smiling. "This is not your concern." Then the Uchiha activates his Sharingan and looks into my eyes. Before I can even blink, I'm in a world of black and white. Nobody but me seems to be here and I wander around a little. "What is the meaning of this illusion?" I wonder loudly.

Suddenly I feel a presence behind me. Quickly I turn around and Itachi stands before me. "The sense of this world is to torture its prisoners in a period of time that seems impossible. I control this world and can do whatever I want with you here. For example, I can torture your sensei for three days here while in reality, just three minutes have passed."

I frown at him. "And why do you not torture me then?" He looks at me with the Uchiha-Smirk. "Because you are not a threat to me at the moment and I have questions to ask you, depending on how you answer them, I'll probably think about it again." Shackles appear out of nowhere and I am strapped to a cross. "What is your name?" I roll my eyes. I can tell him this one.

"Nao Uzumaki." He just nods. "What are you to Sasuke?" Okay ... if he wants to know something about me, no problem. But I will not say anything about my friends, my family, or my village. No matter how unimportant it may seem. "I do not know what you will be doing with that information but I will not betray Sasuke by telling his enemy anything."

Itachi seems to be slightly impressed. "Very loyal. Well, you leave me no choice." Suddenly several knives appear before me in the air. They seem to float and when Itachi makes a hand gesture, one is heading towards me and hits with precision into my right palm. I twitch and bite my teeth tightly, but I do not say a peep.

"Why did Kabuto kidnap you?" I glare at him. "Because he's a madman?!" Itachi stares at me blankly. "You know, you could make it easier for yourself if you would just talk." The suitable answer lies on my tongue, but I swallow it down and am content to annoy him with my silence. "As you wish."

Kakashi POV

Kurenai, Azuma and I are fighting now for a while against the two Akatsuki when Itachi caught me in Tsukuyomi. In the black and white world, I am chained to a cross with hundreds of clones from Itachi and each of them has a katana in his hand. Without another word, they slash into me again and again.