Chapter 30

Hey guys! Here is the next chapter. There will be a few fillers now, but you have to know these things... I think...well. *clears throat* i have a few other shoutouts! *drumroll* 

Jesslyn_sims  

Ilkwith

bossgal49

11kuroko11 

aaaaand 

QuakeGamerGirl !!!!

Thank you guys sooooo much for voting! I hope you will enjoy this story with me till the end! And i have a question for you: Who do you think does Nao have to fight in the third exam?

Hugs and kisses everyone ^^ Angi

After a seemingly endless time, I can finally leave the hospital. After the thing with Kabuto I got an antidote and am now back in top form. I still have about 3 weeks time to train, before I have to fight against my surprise opponent. 

Sasuke was released before me and Kakashi-sensei has picked him up for one on one training. If somebody would ask me, I would say he picks his favorites but no one ever asks me. I walk with my hands in the pockets through Konoha and am wondering where I can get a Sensei to train me. 

Actually, I'd like to learn something new, but to do it alone is a little difficult and as Kakashi is out of the picture

Actually, I'd like to learn something new, but to do it alone is a little difficult and as Kakashi is out of the picture ... I sighed and let my head hang down, as I hear a familiar voice yelling. 

Interested in what stunt he is probably pulling again, I follow his loud and sometimes annoying voice. With his back to me a big man with long, spiky white hair stands infront of my annoyed Cousin. 

"Then take responsibility and help me with my training!" Naruto literally yells at the man. "I hate disrespectful and rude brats! And I don't like men!" Shouts the man childishly back. I shake my head and wordlessly rest my back against a wall to relax and be around to watch the whole thing as it continues. 

After a few more friutless attempts of Naruto to convince the man to train him, Naruto uses his Sexy Jutsu. The stranger immediately gets a nosebleed and surprisingly agrees to teach Naruto a new jutsu. 

I can not keep quiet anymore and start laughing loudly. Tears shoot into my eyes as I hold my aching stomach. Immediately, the man turns to me and looks at me in surprise, as if he had not noticed me. 

He has two red stripes that run under his eyes his face down, like he cried bloody tears. "Finally a different response than usual huh, Naruto ?!" I ask, chuckling. Beaming Naruto crashes into me. "You're finally back on your feet, Nao! Thanks Kami!"