Chapter 9 *

Hey you! Yeah you reader ^^ this is a loooooong ass chapter. hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and critque! thanks. hugs and kisses Angi

P.S. I will tell you when to play the video.

>>><<<

Wow. This time it was intense. I had hardly any panic attacks in my life so far (once because I broke something of Father and then again because I have been given a C in a test ), but this one was by far the worst.

The feeling of having absolutely no control over your body ... horrible. Sasuke is sitting next to my bed, listening to the explanation of Tenzou.

I try to hit his stiff shoulder loose with an encouraging knocking, but my arm is not able to reach them. Damned size! So I grab the next best thing and that is his hand. He immediately stiffens even more but then he begins to relax.

After the ANBU is finished, he leaves the hospital to report to the Hokage. The nurse attached an IV to me and is leaving the room. "And please don't excite him. We don't want to provoke another panic attack."

She shoots a stern look at Sasuke. He just nods and then she leaves us alone. "So, why did you have a panic attack?" 

"Like Tenzou-san has already explained, today I have learned some things about myself that were too much for me, and if too many things are happening which are stressing me, I have an attack. Never before had it been so bad but sometimes I have one. " 

"What were the results of the blood test?" Sighing, I hold his hand more tightly. "Apparently, my mother came from here to my old world. She originates from a clan you probably know of." 

Encouragingly, he looks at me. I close my eyes and whisper: "The Uzumaki ..." He frowns. "As this Naruto Uzumaki who is in our class and who lives next to you?" I nod with a painful facial expression as he says that. 

"He is related to you, right? But what's so bad about it that you had a panic attack?" he asks confused. Now comes the part of the explanation which he probably won't like. 

"You already know that I came from another Dimension or something, but you don't know the reason as to why I became a ninja." He furrows his brows. "What has this one to do with the other?" 

Taking a deep breath I squeeze out: "Because then I can leave the village and I can look for these Celtic stones. I want to find a way home..." Suddenly he lets go of my hand as if it is on fire and jumps away angrily.

"But you can't do that! What about ... What about Naruto? What about ME?! Want me to simply hang around here so that you can go back to your violent ultra-asshole father who doesn't even want you?! " 

That hurt. Although he is right, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt me any less. He walks back and forth in the room and runs his hand through his hair. "Now please sit down again, so that I can explain it to you. But yes that is one reason why I had the attack." 

When he sat down on the chair I continue. "I just don't know. I'm happy here. I seem to have family here but mainly I have my best friend here." I look at him specifically. "But it isn't an independent decision on my part, I simply have no other choice. I want to find a way home, so I can make a real decision so I don't have any unnecessary thoughts about it again. Do you understand that?" 

Angry and confused, he looks me in the eye. "So it's mainly about that you want to make your own decisions?" I nod with a small smile. "Yes." Relieved, he sighs. "Good. For a moment I thought you were leaving me like everyone else." 

I tug him by the hand on my bed and into a bear hug. "You will never be alone. You're my best friend. Damn you are like a brother to me! Even if yours is a lunatic asshole, I'll always be on your side. No matter what kind of bullshit you have in your head. Got it ? "