Chapter 12

Hey guys! After this chapter the Bridge Builder Ark is starting!!! Juhuu! I'm so excited. From here on out things will get a little dark... so have fun as long as this chapter lasts.*evil grin* >:-} Muwahahaha! well...enjoy ^^ 

and play the first video now ^^

>>><<<

After I heard a scream from Sakura for the second time, I notice movement in the fog. Kakashi sneaks softly and slowly to the book, his sight zoomed in on and while looking around himself repeatedly. But the temptation of the book  is too great and, as if he is in a kind of trance, he doesn't notice the green wires around it. 

When he picks it up he activated my first trap. Around the glade I have several Kunai hidden which are now shooting at him. He dodges them by jumping backwards like I intended him to and stumbles over the next wire. 

This is associated with a few Kunai again but with wires secured around them and now tied up Kakashi-sensei. After he is immobilized, I jump out of my hiding place in the tree and attach a couple of paper bombs on the wires which are activated if he moves. 

"As I thought it was you, Nao-kun." Grinning, I nod at him. "I knew you could not resist the book." I walk slowly towards him and just as I was about to grab the bell, he disappears with a poof. "Crap!" I can no longer maintain my Hidden Mist Jutsu,  otherwise it would consume too much chakra. 

I step in my Capoeira basic form and wait for his attack. From behind I feel a draft and I elude a hit with a lateral roll. "Not bad, Nao-kun. How about a Taijutsu fight?" "What other choice do I have?" Kakashi-sensei just shakes his head. 

He puts his left hand in his weapons pouch and takes the real book out. Angry that he doesn't take me seriously, I run up to him trying to take him by surprise, I go into a squat and execute a straight kick to throw him off his feet. 

Unfortunately, he jumps over my leg, but I hop on my hands in a handstand and bend backwards over my head, so I could hit him with my shoe sole in the face. Again he dodges by turning to the side. Frustrated I scream at him. "Can't you just stay still?!" 

He laughs briefly and instead starts a counterattack. He wants to slam his fist into my face but I bring my left arm up to block him. With the right one I take aim at his belly, but he blockes my blow with his arm. 

He then kicks my legs which I can not avoid and fall on the floor with aching knees. He hits me with his fist in the face and I'll get thrown in the nearest tree with great force. Coughing and puffing, I gasp and make a couple of hands signs to keep him at distance. 

"Suiton-Wild Water Wave!" I exclaim and water begins to form a tornado around me. With a scream I send a mini-tsunami at Kakashi, but he escapes the giant wave with a replacement jutsu. "Tch." Angrily I rise slowly to prepare another attack, but at that moment the alarm sounds. 

My chance is over and I trot back to the posts with my head bowed and shoulders hanging. Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto are already there and Naruto is tied to one of the posts. "What have you done, Cous?" 

I question him with a raised eyebrow. It is not him who answer me, but Kakashi. "He secretly tried to eat some of the food." Evily I glare at Naruto. "I can't believe it. Naruto ... no ramen for you tonight!" 

Shocked his eyes widen. "N-Nao! You can't do this to me, dattebayo!" Wickedly I glare into his eyes and he swallows audibly. Kakashi clears his throat and we all look at him. "None of you will be sent back to the academy ..."