Chapter 14

Hey guys! So here is the next chapter. WARNING: Nao gets a bit mental at the end. please understand that she's in an extreme situation here. Also she puts up a strong front, but on the inside she is still scared the whole time. Enjoy!

Hugs and kisses Angi ^^ 

(Play the video please)

>>> Timeskip- After the battle with Zabuza <<<

Sasuke POV

"Where's Nao?" I question generally in the round. Panicked all of us look for him to, but no matter how long we are looking, he remains missing. "When was the last time you saw him?" Is asking a slightly panicked sounding Kakashi. 

"When he went to pee into the bushes ..." Answers him Naruto, Sakura nods and I confirm with a "Hn." If he had been gone for that long ... "Shit!" Gives Kakashi my thoughts a voice. Naruto looks concerned at the ground, Sakura has tears in her eyes and I ... I'm angry. 

I clench my fists. If those pigs hurt him or... No! Nao is not easily killed. But before we can search for him any further, Kakashi collapses because of fatigue. Damn great ... not only was my best friend abducted at best if not killed, our sensei is incapacitated due to a stolen sharingan too. 

In addition, I also have the honor to drag this fraudster to Tazuna's house. I lift Kakashi on my shoulders and look around one last time, hoping to see a red-brown head of hair somewhere ... but nothing. 

Tazuna pats me with a pitying look on the shoulder, the hypocrite and we are on the way to his home. If Kakashi is awake he is better prepared to search, if necessary the whole country of waves for Nao!

Nao POV

When I'm awake again I'm chained, in a dark damp room with my arms against a wall (like in the photo, so she can't do jutsu). The only source of light, a torch, which is located opposite me beside a barred door. I'm a little disoriented and am trying to remember what happened. 

I remember to have been peeing, then a short pain in the neck and then nothing more

I remember to have been peeing, then a short pain in the neck and then nothing more. Are the others already searching for me? How long have I been out? The sudden squeaking of the door interrupts my thoughts. 

A teenager who seems a few years older as me enters the room. He/she wears his/her black hair in a bun with two strands framing his/her face. He/she carries a tray with a pitcher of water and a piece of bread on it. 

"My name is Haku Yuki. I've brought you something to eat. You're surely hungry." He/She says softly. "N-Nao Uzumaki." I pint out with a raspy voice. I clear my throat and I hope that he will answer my questions. 

"How long have I been here? What happened? And most important of all ... are you a boy or a girl? I do not mean to be rude or anything, but to title you in my thoughts as he/she the whole time is annoying."