Chapter 21

Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry for updating relatively late, but I'm seriously sick. I have a big fat cold since weeks ago and my brain overheated (headache ^^) this week almost all day. don't know when the next chapter comes up, but please be patient. please vote, comment and critique!

Hugs and kisses Angi ^^

>>><<<

Naruto POV

We all turn around after the huge explosion, to see Gato and two of his men as they charge at the unconscious Nao. "What do you do here, Gato?" Asks him Zabuza. Gato stops and turns to face us.

"Aah! I see the little bastard Haku is already dead. I would have liked to pay him back for my almost broken hand, but that is no longer possible." He says with an amused tone as he kicks a 'dead' Haku.

"Hey! Zabuza! Why do let him treat Haku like that? He sacrificed himself for you! He told me that he only wants to live for you as a tool, and your not the least bit touched by that?! He had no dreams on his own and only lived so the dreames of yours could come true! He adores you and you just let him lie there and let him get kicked? To die as a mere tool is simply too sad! "

Tears are running down my face. Zabuza also does not seem to be unaffected by my remarks, since tears are also running down his cheeks. "Don't say anymore!" After Haku told me his story, I can understand him a bit better and I am glad that he did not die by Kakshi's Chidori.

"For the last time. What do you want, Gato?" "Man, Zabuza. The Konoha ninja beat you well. You look more like the Sashimi from yesterday as the dreaded demon. I'm here to take you out first and then kill the konoha ninja. You're just too expensive. "

Zabuza begins to laugh like a lunatic. "Yes?! You and what army?" Gato gets a thick vein on his head and yells: "This little bastard back there seems to have them delayed for a bit, but they come here soon enough."

"Kakashi, it looks like we are now no longer enemies. Hey blondie! Give me your Kunai, please." I look at him frowning and wondering how to give him the Kunai, if he can not move his arms. When he loosens the bandages over his mouth, I understand and throw it to him.

He catches it with his sharp teeth and turns to Gato. "You'll pay for everything Gato! Your life ends here!" Gato looks around for his men, who are still not showing up. "W-Wait! We could  r-re-negotiate. O-Or something ?!"

Zabuza laughs. "You will go to hell!" And so Zabuza charges at Gato. Meanwhile, the bodyguards go after him with their swords to stop him, but he does not slow down and keeps on charging toward Gato.

"N-No!" Gato stumbles at the railing and Zabuza shoots as fast as lightning in front of him and cuts his throat with a single motion. "Have fun in hell!" Zabuza kicks him finally over the parapet.

Zabuza is swaying and staggers back to Haku. He plops down next to him and says to us. "We are going to rest a little." He then loses consciousness. Just in that moment the other bandits appear. "Hey where's Gato?"

"He is dead!" "What ?! And who pays us now?" "Let's get our money from the villagers!" With wild bellows they are storming towards us. "Uhm ... Kakashi-sensei? What do we do now?" asks Sakura-chan. He is scratching his face and only shrugs.

"My chakra is quite exhausted, just like yours, but at the moment we are left with no other choice than to stop them." However, before the bandits reach us, an arrow pierced the ground just before their feet.

"Heroes always arrive at the last second!" There stands a proud Inari and he is supported by all the villagers with loud acclamations. "It's time we are saving our own country." Wow! The little twerp is really cool right now.