Chapter 31

Hey guys! Here is the new chappy for ya. Hope you enjoy a little NaSa \(^~^)/ Please read the AN at the end of the chapter. ;-)

Please vote, comment and critique! Hugs and kisses Angi ^^

>>><<<

After two weeks of intensive training, I almost perfected Asuma's technique and the Summoning Jutsu also works a little better, but still not good enough to summon a talking one. I say a little because it is an unknown animal to me. Well.

Perhaps just not yet. It definitely has light brown fur that is totally fluffy, a broad soft tail (as wide as a beaver's tail) and the face is grayish with bear ears. It is now so big that it reaches up to my knees, but it still can not talk.

However, it is soooo cute with his big green eyes. I stretch my sore muscles, as my glance on the calendar falls. Grinning, I get ready and sprint to the market. Once there I think about what exactly I could buy. First I get the ingredients for the food and just before I go home, I discover a ring at a weapons store that is just perfect. 

It is completely made of onyx and it matches his eyes perfectly

It is completely made of onyx and it matches his eyes perfectly. Moreover, it is not just an ordinary ring, because then he certainly would not wear it. It has a needle with a paralyzing poison hidden within it.

Pressing a particular mechanism, it pops out discreetly and you can put your opponent out of action. "Can you engrave something?" I ask the old seller. "Sure. As long as it is not too long." I nod and write him the engraving on a piece of paper. "That's all?"

I just nod and pay for the ring. "In an hour you can come and pick it up." I nod again and say goodbye. Then I walk home and pack away my shopping. I prepare the food as far as I can, so later I have not so much work.

I decide to make a lasagna and throw a few extra tomatoes in it. After I'm done, I look at the clock and see that I can go and fetch the ring now. I wash my hands and shove the dish into the oven, so I just have to turn it on later.

After I put the ring in my pocket, I'm on my way to the birthday child. Normally I would throw a party, but since we are in the middle of the exam and he can not stand crowds anyway, it is just a dinner for two.

I climb up the cliff to reach the training ground as suddenly rocks come flying at me. I get by them, by letting myself fall on my stomach. "Well, that's what I call a welcome!" I say to the two males with a raised eyebrow and my hands on my hips.

Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke turn to face me. "Yo!" I lift my hand in greeting. Kakashi rolls his eyes and puts his porn in the pocket while Sasuke looks at me with a frown. "What do you want here?" He exclaims angrily. I look at him with my special 'look' and I folds my arms across my chest.

"I have not seen you for weeks and you talk to me like that?" I ask with slight hurt in my voice. Sighing, he closes his eyes and shakes his head. His arms fall to the side and he looks at me apologetically. "I'm stressed out about something. Sorry."