Chapter 34

Hey guys! Here is the infamous fighting scene which I found so hard to write. hope you enjoy it ^^. things are about to get interesting! Lots of love and kisses Angi ^^

 things are about to get interesting! Lots of love and kisses Angi ^^

I look at him with wide eyes. I open my mouth with surprise and he starts to giggle. "You better close your mouth, or a mosquito will fly into your mouth." Quickly I snap my mouth back shut and I lean over to him so that no one can hear our conversation. 

"Is Zabuza here too?" He nods and points with his finger at the tall man. He also wears a mask so no one can recognize him. I wave at him, and Zabuza raises his hand. "But what are you doing here right now?" I repeat my question. 

"The Hokage contacted me and asked me to fight somebody in the Chunin exam." He shrugs. "Unfortunately, I still do not know whom." I grin at him. "But I." I think he looks at me in amazement, but that is hard to say with his mask in front of his face. 

It doesn't look like an ANBU mask, but one for a festival. "Your opponent is probably me, as I was told that I will fight against a surprise opponent and since everyone here already knows his/her matches, I assume that you are my opponent." His head nods up and down. "That makes sense." 

"But why are you here, I mean you have an invitation, but is not it too dangerous for you to be here?" Again, he shrugs his shoulders. "You have opened our eyes in the Land of Waves, so we owe you something and we will not be recognized by anyone, as we wear masks and we staged our deaths. As Bounty Hunter, we are known under different names." 

Curiously, I pull up an eyebrow. "Like?" He coughs embarrassed and whispered, "The Ice Queen and The Cow of Death." I can not hold in my laugh. I get tears in my eyes as I realize why he is so embarrassed. "Have you chosen them yourself?" Hastily he shakes his head. 

"No way, but people still look at me as a woman and because of my Jutsu's that are made of ice. And as for Zabuza..." "It was his clothes, right?" I finish for him. Shaking my head, I wipe my tears from my eyes and looked seriously at him. "I am honored to be able to compete against you again, Haku but be warned. I am better than I was back then and I have learned a lot." 

I reach my hand out to him, and he shakes it with a firm squeeze. "Likewise, Nao." I grin at him. "I will not hold back, Ice Queen!" I start to laugh again he opens his mouth to say something, as the gate of the arena bursts open and Naruto bursts into the field. He screams something about... cows?! Everyone turns to him while he is scratching embarrassed his neck. 

He looks around and discovers me. He walks toward me, screaming. "NAO!" He throws himself into my arms and talks like a waterfall about his training the last few days. I lean slightly back, so I get some distance between us, otherwise I would get his spit on my face. I lift my hands. 

"Naruto!" He does not seem to hear me so I try to shout it louder. "NARUTO!" Immediately he stops and looks at me with squinting eyes. "You do not need to shout at me, Nao dattebayo." Annoyed, I roll my eyes. "The Proctor would like to start, so stand next to me in the row and be quiet." Gratefully, the proctor nods at me, steps forward with raised arms and the spectators fall silent.