Chapter 24

Hey guys! Thanks for all your comments and votes! i really love ya all ^^ we can hit the chunin exames! whoohoo!  \(^o^)/  please feel free to vote, comment and critique!

hugs and kisses Angi ^^

I'm so excited that I've been up half of the night and could not sleep. So I read books as we could be tested in anything and everything. And I have also found out that there is a Jutsu, with it one can seal things in a scroll. After I tested it with a handkerchief, I choose a few other things to seal in it.

Food and drinks, as well as my first-aid kit and spare clothes. After I finished packing, I look at my clock and my eyes widen. It's four o'clock and I still have not gotten any sleep! I quickly throw on my pajamas and go to bed. After quite a short time, I fell asleep and dream of exciting battles.

After I've had my restful sleep I stretch in bed, sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. Yawning I look at my clock.... SHIT! I am too late! I jump out of bed and sprint to the bathroom. After a quick shower, brushing and combing my hair, I throw myself into my clothes and grab my scroll with the stuff in there.

I pack my Kunai, Shuriken and paper bombs in my weapons pouch and look at the clock again. Double SHIT! Only 10 minutes until I have to submit the note. I opened up my door and jump as fast as I can over the rooftops of Konoha. Three minutes before the deadline, I arrive by Kakashi-sensei and my team apanting mess.

"That was really close. Where were you so long?" I look up to my Sensei and smile coyly. "I was up all night because I could not sleep. So I overslept." I scratch my neck and noticed how my face turnes a little red.

"Well. At least you're here now, otherwise the others would have been even disqualified." Startled, I look at him. "WHAT?!" He shrugs his shoulders. "That doesn't matter now because you're all here. And now go in before you are really too late."

He simply pushes us through the door. In the examination room, many ninja are already present, moreover they seem to be quite a bit older than us. "So, all rookie 11 are here." Says one arrogant sounding Kiba. Confused, I crook my head. "11? Aren't we 10?" Laughing, he shakes his head while Akamaru barks at the insult.

"Akamaru is counting as one, of course." Smiling, I nod and rest my hip against an empty table. Tiredly yawning I close my eyes briefly while the others begin to argue with each other. Next to me I feel movement, but I know it is only Sasuke so I lay my head at his shoulder.

"Have you gotten rid of Ino and Sakura already?" I whisper to him. He sighs. "Hn." After a awhile a foreign presence is coming towards us and I stiffen instantly. Sasuke noticed and looks around searching. I turn around and see a grey-haired young man standing behind us. He watched us with a strange facial expression. 

I would almost say ... greedy. He noticed my gaze and immediately his expression changed in a friendly, innocent smile. I narrow my eyes to slits. This guy feels wrong. He has the same air around him like the clients of my father.

The boy is slipping between my friends and tries to calm them down, because they have drawn a good deal of attention. Immediately they are a little quieter, until my lovable cousin steps on a table and shouts: "I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I will knock you all down, dattebayo!"