Chapter 22

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, but I'm still sick... :-( It just doesn't go away. But I pulled myself together and wrote this for you. Please enjoy. Don't forget to vote, comment and critique!

Hugs and kisses Angi ^^

>>><<<

When the others see me Naruto, Sakura and Inari attack me into an embrace and hug me so tight, I could not breathe anymore. "I-I have to b-breathe!" Abruptly they let go of me, so I fall on my buttocks.

Sasuke rolls his eyes and reaches his handout to me. Thankfully I take it and get up. I briefly clean the dust off my pants and look up grinning at them all. "Are you all alright?" They smile and nod. Searching, I look around the room.

Kakashi-sensei, Zabuza and Haku are nowhere to be seen. "Where are Kakashi-sensei, Zabuza and Haku?" The four look at each other. Sakura looks at the floor. "Kakashi-sensei is watching them. Both were seriously injured and Haku still can not get out of bed."

Worried I step from one foot to the other. "Where are they? I want to see for yourself how they are doing. I also want to tell Kakashi-sensei that I'm back on my feet." Timidly she smiles at me with slightly red cheeks.

"M-maybe we could .... well you and me .... I mean ...." She briefly closes her eyes while I crook my head confused. Having caught up she looks me in the eyes again. "I can take you, if you wish." I smile gratefully.

"That would be great. Thank you!" She gets even more red and suddenly Naruto intervenes. "We also come with you, dattebayo! Right Sasuke?" Questioning we look in his direction. Shrugging he makes "Hn." and turns around to the front door.

Sakura looks kind of annoyed and hits Naruto on the head, so hard that he gets a bump. "Ouch!" He rubbs his bump and he asks with tears in his eyes: "What was that for?" She makes a "Humph." and walkes out behind Sasuke.

Worried I go over to him and take a look at his head. "What is her problem?" I shrug and shake my head. "Girls ... we will never understand them." Thoughtfully, he looks after her and finally nods. "Your probably right, dattebayo."

Apparently Zabuza and Haku were accommodated in a house on the outskirts of the village. Once there, we are greeted by Zabuza and Kakashi-sensei. "Look at that. If it is not the sadistic little redhead. Did not think that you are still alive."

Laughing he then pets my hair. Annoyed, I slap his hand away. "Ha ha, very funny. So You're actually not dead, old man?" He laughs even more, he turns to Kakashi and points his thumb at me. "If you no longer need him, can you give him to me? I like him anyway."

Looking horrified Kakashi turns from me to him. With wide eyes he shouts "No way!" and wakes up the bedridden Haku. Tired he blinks at us and I sit down on a chair standing right beside his bed. "Hey sleepyhead. How are you?"

With warm eyes and a smile on his lips, he looks at me. "Hello yourself, sleeping beauty. Apart from a small hole in my chest, I'm just fine. What about you?" He looks me up and down, searching for an injury.

"Everything's good. I was mostly exhausted from drained chakra." We smile at each other until Kakashi-sensei cleares his throat. "After we all know now that no one dies in the immediate future, I would like to have a serious talk with you."

He looks from Zabuza to Haku. "What do you want to do now? Depending on your response, I'm sorry but then I have to take you to Konoha and you will get thrown into jail until Anbu of Kirigakure pick you up. What that means for you, you probably realize."