Chapter 32

Hey, guys! yeah... I didn't drop off the face of the earth and I am still living. I have a HUGE writer's block and have problems with the fighting scene... please forgive my long absence *bows down like in the pic* btw... if you happen to know a free grammar correction software (I'm currently using Grammarly) please tell me. mine is good for the rough but I need one for the finer things too... Grammarly wants money for it, so i'm searching for alternatives. thanks!

hugs and kisses Angi ^^

>>><<<

In a few days, the third round of the Chunin exam finally starts and I still do not know who I have to fight against, but I will hopefully be ready for my opponent. The technique of Asuma-sensei works really well and I dedicate myself to the Summoning Jutsu again. 

The ... 'thing' is bigger but it doesn't look like an animal that I know of. In the end, I decide to ask Perv-sensei for help. It can not hurt to ask, right ?! After an eternity of searching, I find him on a cliff with an unconscious Naruto beside him. 

What are they planning on doing here? Just as I was about to call out to them, Naruto wakes up a moment later and the apparently crazy old man simply pushes him over the edge! I do not waste a second more and run to the edge. "NARUTO!" 

But I see nothing but blackness. My last living kindred, murdered by his sensei he trusted! Tears of despair and rage are shooting in my eyes as I turn around to his killer. I clench my hands into fists and I stride purposefully toward him. 

"Why? What has he done to you?" Jiraiya looks at me with big eyes and backs away from me. "Nao?! What are you doing here?" Disparagingly I wheeze. "I suppose you did not expect to have a witness! I'll KILL YOU!" I scream at him and after biting my thumb, do some hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu!" 

I slam my bleeding hand on the ground and in a poof, a ten-meter tall animal appears. It has white fluffy fur, dark skin at its face as well as on its hands and feet which are ending in claws, wolf like ears, big white fangs and glowing red eyes. "Where am I? Who summoned me?" Shouts a loud low-pitched male voice. 

He looks around searching and fearless I step toward him

He looks around searching and fearless I step toward him. "I did it. The old man over there has just killed my cousin and I want to tear him slowly bit by bit to bloody pieces. But since he is a Sannin and I am a simple Genin, I need your help." Jiraiya stares wide-eyed at my Summoning. 

"That can not be! Nobody believed me they exist! They all made fun about it!" The large animal looks down at him and furrows his eyebrows at him. "I know you! When you were younger, you were the one who upset my granddaughter and she beat you to a pulp!" Perv-Sensei breaks out in a sweat and he moves even further back.