23

Seth P.O.V.

I woke up early to make sure I had time to talk to Dean before Smackdown. I wanted to tell him that he has one shot at dating Brooklyn. I've tried my best to let him know that I'm fine with him dating her as long as he doesn't hurt her. Even though I can be a dick to Brooklyn I still love her very much and care about her. I tossed on a shirt and a pair of long pants and went to Deans room and knocked on the door. After a couple seconds the door opened to reveal my sister.

"Oh hey I thought you were in-"

"I came back early." Brooklyn cut me off knowing what I was going to say. "Now......may I help you?" She asked.

"Uh yeah can I talk to Dean for a moment?" I asked

"Why, so you can threaten him to break up with me or you'll kill him. Yeah right!"

"Brooklyn look it's very important. May I please talk to him?" I asked once more.

"Fine." She growled while letting me inside. She walked into the hotel room and went to get Dean. I just hope that I don't do anything stupid.

Dean P.O.V.

"Hey Dean, Seth want to talk to you alone for a minute." My beautiful girlfriend told me.

"Ok thanks." I said while kissing her on the lips and walking towards the door. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and went to go talk to Seth.

"Hey, what's up Seth?" I asked while stepping outside of the hotel room and closing the door as we walked down the hallway.

"I came here to talk to you about Brooklyn."

"Look Seth I really love Brooklyn and I promise I won't break her heart I love her to much to do anything that will hurt her. She is my number one priority that I love dearly." I explained to him

"I know you love her which is why I decided to give you a chance to date her." He said. I was completely confused at what he just said.

"Wait what?" I asked

"I'm giving you a chance to date my baby sister!" He repeated slowly.

"Seth are you feeling ok?" I asked with concern

"Of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you just said I can date your sister and the last time I checked you wanted to rip my head off."

"Listen Dean don't make me regret my decision." He pleaded. I was more than ok with his decision. In fact I was surprised by his decision, but I was not going to complain.

"Ok thanks man. I promise I will protect her and love her forever." I said while walking back to the hotel room.

"You better, or else you dead meat!" He shouted heading back to his room as well.

Baron's P.O.V.

I was searching through WWE files and found the four people I wanted Seth Rollins, Brooklyn Skye, Paige and especially Dean Ambrose. I secretly but them in my jacket and left the arena.

Once I reached my hotel room I opened up Paige's file first and I couldn't believe what I saw. Just to make sure I then looked in Dean's file and I new this was true and not a lie. I just found out a secret that no one knows and that could ruin their Career. Oh boy they are in for a ride.

Hope you like the chapter. Please vote and comment.- Sheila💖