9

Brooklyn p.o.v.

As we pulled into the parking lot I wasted no time in getting out of the car and ran as fast as I could to the entrance to the hospital. When I ran into the doors I went straight to the lady at the front desk , completely ignoring everyone around me.

" I'm hear to see Sasha , please let me see her ."
" Ma'am please calm down , we can't let you see her right now we are taking some test but you can wait over there with the others who are hear to see her ." the lady said as she pointed to Becky, and Randy in the waiting room.
"Thanks for your help." Note the sarcasm

I turned on my heel and walked into the waiting room and just sat in the chair completely ignoring everyone.

Deans p.o.v.

When me and Roman walked into the hospital I noticed the horrible smell of death, puke, and ass. I kid, I kid it just smelt bad . Anyhow we looked for Brooklyn and we saw her , Becky, and Randy, yet for some reason Brooklyn was sitting in the far right of them all alone like she was lost in space. As Roman walked to Randy and Becky I went to check on Brooklyn.

"Hey how is Sasha, did you see her yet."
"No, the stupid lady at the front said I have to wait ." Brooklyn said with a lot of sass
" Dean I just want make sure she is going to be ok , and beat the shit out of who ever hurt her."
" Don't worry we will find out who did this and they will be dead." I said, reassuring her
" Thanks you know how to make me feel better."

As we waited to see Sasha, Brooklyn rest her head on my shoulder and drifted to a short nap as I rested my head on her head and took a nap with her.

Romans p.o.v.

I looked over at Dean and Brooklyn and saw them sleeping on each other, and boy are they cute together. Don't tell Dean I said that or else I will be a dead man.

Brooklyn p.o.v.
11:45 pm

I woke up to somebody saying , "Family and friends of Sasha Banks ."
"Yes,yes, that's us ." I said as I bolted up and whacked my head head with Deans. Wait a minute why was Deans head on mine. Wait that doesn't matter right now.

"You can come and see her now." We walked to the room they held Sasha at , but when we walked in she had her eyes shout and looked like she was sleeping .

"Why does she look like that ." Asked Becky when we walked into the room.
"Well she's in a coma and we don't know when she will wake up ."
"WHAT!" we all yelled

I can't believe it this can't be right, Sasha can't be in a coma she just can't . After the doctor explained her conditions bad everything we said our goodbyes and went to the arena. When we walked into the arena because I knew I was going to find the person who hurt Sasha and I was going to hurt them so bad they might just die and I have a feeling I know who did it .

Hey thanks for the votes . Hope you enjoyed this chapter see you next time . And who do you think Brooklyn thinks did it. - Animal1209