53 part 2

Funny how it's true^^^^. My mom is obsessed with The Undertaker! She's always talking about his eyes and how nice they are, like really??

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I was in the delivery room waiting to give birth any minute. Becky was in the waiting room with me as the others went to get me food. out of the blue Sasha, Sheila and Dolph busted threw the door scaring me.

"Brooklyn!" Dolph practically yelled he rushed to my side and kissed the top of my head. Sasha looked at Dolph weirdly but smiled when she looked at me. Dolph held my hand as Galina walked threw the door.

"Here, I brought you some water just in case and Roman bought you food!" She smiled placing everything beside me. I thanked her and Sheila walked outside of the room. I decided to let Sasha be the godmother of my child and couldn't wait for her reaction.

"Hey Sasha, your going to be the godmother of my child!"

"NO ARE YOU SERIOUS!" She screamed jumping up and down. I nodded as I got another contraction breathing in deeply as Sasha breathed with me and Dolph held my hand.

"Just breath babe!" Dolph said squeezing my hand a bit. Sheila walked in the room pulling on Dean's ear.

"Your hurting me!" Dean complained as I giggled at how Sheila does things.

"Well I wouldnt have to if you would listen and just walk in with me!" She sassed. I swear with her attitude she can make everyone laugh. Sasha looked at Sheila as if they knew what they were doing.

"Noodles you know i love but I think you should wait outside and let Dean stay with Brooklyn!" She said letting go of Dean's ear.

"Why? She's my girlfriend!" He asked looking at Dean then back at me. I didn't know what was going on but i just let it happen. Dean kept his eyes on me watching my every move. I looked at him and we made eye contact. Sometimes I really did hate my brother, but Seth was right, I still have feelings for Dean even though I say that I love Dolph.

"ABBY!" Sheila yelled. Abby walked straight in and over to Dolph grabbing him by the hair.

"Hey you chose the hard way!" She spoke as she dragged Dolph out by the hair.

"Now I dare you to step out of this room!" She said bossing Dean around and waving her finger in his face.

"Ok, ok I will stay in here!" Dean put his hands up in surrender as Sheila walked out bringing Sasha with her. That left Dean and I alone.

"So." He dragged out the word and sat in the chair next to me. He looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand. This was what Seth was talking about, I had to tell Dean!

"Umm..Dean?" I spoke grabbing his attention. I squeezed his hand as another contraction hit. He rubbed the back of my hand and placed his other hand on my thigh.

"Its ok princess. I'm right here like I promised I would!" Just the fact that he remember what he had said when I first told him I was pregnant warmed my heart. Dean isn't always this soft but when he is I tend to love him even more than I already do.

"Dean its not that. Remember when Dolph kissed me and you got the idea that I kissed him back?"

"Yeah. The only reason I broke up with you was because you kissed him back and I thought you loved him more than me!" He replied taking his hand off my thigh.

"Dean I never kissed him back. I was trying to push his lips off of mine and when I did I slapped him, but when I went to go see you after Roman told me you were mad and just left the arena!" I spoke softly. "I was heartbroken when you called telling me you wanted to end our relationship." Dean sighed and placed his head in his hands.