27

Brooklyn's P.O.V.
*2 Days Later

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP! I woke up to my alarm. I rolled over to my night stand and turned it off. I rolled back to face a shirtless Dean right next to me still sleeping. I couldn't help but stare at his perfect body. I snapped out of my trance and rolled out of bed looking back at Dean. I decided to let him sleep a little while longer since it was 3:30 in the morning.

I walked out of our bedroom grabbing some clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair with shampoo along with conditioner. Once I was done I dried my hair off, brushed my teeth and combed through my semi-wet hair. I put on my clothes and started on my hair by grabbing my hair straightener. After I was satisfied with how straight my hair was I applied simple makeup like mascara and lipgloss with a little eyeshadow and eyeliner. I took one final look at myself in the bathroom mirror and walked out to find Dean still sleeping. I checked the time to see it was 4:25am then heard a knock on the door. I quickly ran towards the door and opened it to find my friends.

"Hey are you guys ready to leave?" Paige asked

"Um no Dean still hasn't woken up yet. But you can all come in and set your bags by the door while I get Dean up." I said referring to Black Empire, Seth and Paige. They all entered and sat on the couch and started to watch 'Criminal Minds' while I went to wake up Dean. I entered our room and climbed carefully onto our bed and then crawled on top of Dean lightly shaking him.

"Dean, baby it's time to wake up." I said but got no response.

"Dean, come on baby please wake up. We need to go to the airport now." I said while still shaking him getting no response once again. I thought to myself and I had a brilliant idea. I leaned in and started kissing his jawline. He slowly woke up as I kept kissing him everywhere I could. Once I realized he was fully awake I kissed him right on the lips.

"Damn, I could get used to waking up like this!" Dean said in his hot morning voice.

"Yeah you could. Now hurry and throw on a shirt and pants we are leaving to the airport." I said while tossing him a shirt and pants.

"Noooo I want more kisses!" He wined putting on his clothes. Just then Seth came into our room.

"Look Brooklyn will give you more kisses in the car hurry up and get ready so we can leave." Seth demanded and soon walked out the door as my cheeks started to heat up.

"Fine. I'm ready" he said grabbing his bag.

"No your not go brush you teeth." I laughed. As he went to go brush his teeth I grabbed his suitcase and rolled it to the living room where the others were.

"Is he done yet?" Sasha asked picking her head up off of Dolph's shoulder.

"He's just brushing his teeth." I answered

"Sheesh how long does it take to brush your teeth. Women take less time doing it!" Becky exclaimed

"Hey you guys take waayyy longer time getting ready than us. You girls take like 2 hours to get ready!" Dolph remarked

"Ohh look who's talking Mr.Show Off!" Paige yelled defending our gender. At that moment Dean had come out with everything he needed.

"Finally. Are you ready?" Randy asked Dean.

"I was born ready!" Dean replied.

"No, you were born a lunatic. Now let's go!" Roman said. We all grabbed our bags and fought over who was riding with who. Until we got it settled it was Randy and Becky in one rental car. Dolph, Sasha and Roman in another and Seth, Dean, Paige and I. We all threw our luggage in the car and headed to the airport. I was looking from the window until my phone lit up saying I got a text from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

Unknown number: You might be his but soon you'll be mine!

And only one name rang through my head..........Baron

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱

Hey guys it Sheila I hope you like this chapter because I really did try to get an update in this weekend. I have nothing to do currently because I'm recoding from a very painful basketball game which resulted in a swollen knee and bruised shoulder so expect more than one update today-Sheila💖