34

Brooklyn's P.O.V. 

Once I agreed to look for the files we ran to the rental cars and got in. This was a great time because RAW was in Florida this week. I was in the car with Roman driving, Sasha riding shotgun and Dolph and I in the back. It wasn't the best seat to sit in because Dolph was singing to the songs on the radio and might I add that he wasn't singing very well. 

"Dolph if you don't stop singing I swear I will hurt you!" I exclaimed  looking directly into his eyes.

"Aww what are you going to do spank me!" He said laughing 

"No I'll choke you to death and I mean it!" I said angrily 

"I'll choke both of you if neither of you stop arguing. Believe That!" Roman said looking at us through the mirror. 

"WOAHHH no one is choking anyone in this car because look outside." Sasha said. Dolph and I turned our heads to see the arena and some superstars including Seth, Becky and Randy. I ran out of the car and literally jumped into Seth's arms 

"YOU LEFT ME IN A CAR WITH DOLPH ZIGGLER ALL ALONE IN THE BACK SEAT!" I yelled as he carried me inside.

"You were the one that wanted to be in the same car as him in the first place!" Seth said while laughing. We soon heard a camera click and turned to see Becky with her phone out.

"What it was a cute brother/sister moment I had too." She confessed. I rolled my eyes and hopped of of Seth and back on the ground.

"Can we just get the extra files please?" Randy begged 

"Someones lacking sleep." Sasha sassed. We secretly went into Stephanie's office and grabbed Dean and Paige's extra files and ran to Seth's private locker room. I grabbed Deans file first and started to read about his past then I found what I actually cared about and I couldn't believe it.

"Dimond everything ok?" Roman asked   

"Whats Wrong?" Dolph also asked 

"Guys Mackenzie is......

Dean's P.O.V.  

Paige and I just sat there cuddling in each others arms just watching movies. I know being with Paige was bad even when I have a girlfriend but I mean Baron just told a very personal secret that Paige and I didn't want anyone to know. 

"What are you thinking about?" Paige asked 

"Nothing just how I'm going to get Corbin back for this." i said looking down at her. Her beautiful eyes and tear stained face. Wait What am I saying. 

 My body immediately started to lean in and so did her. soon our lips touched once again but this time it got a little heated as it turned into a make-out secession until the door busted open revealing Brooklyn and everyone else.

"DEAN YOU FUCKING PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS TO MY LITTLE  SISTER!" Seth yelled as Brooklyn ran into Romans arms and cried into his chest. "AND YOU,  I THOUGH YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS TO ME!" He yelled at Paige making her cry. 

"HEY DON'T YELL AT HER IT WAS MY FAULT I'M THE ONE THAT LEANED IN!" I defended then Brooklyn spoke up

"You know I actually felt bad for you guys because i know the true story." she said calmly 

"What do you mean?" Paige asked in concern

"I know that Mackenzie is your child," she continued

"Yeah we all know that!" I said waiting for her 

"I know that Mackenzie is dead!" She finished

DUN DUN DUN. Finally the secret is out. Let me know if this chapter was good please 

vote and comment what you think.-Sheila <3