16

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

" Welcome to Survivor Series!" Jojo screamed into the mic. I was constantly pacing backstage and decided to make my way towards catering. On my way i got a text from my brother.

Sethie: I warned you to stay away

Brooklyn: Look I don't care what you told me my team and I are going to kick your ass

Sethie: Keep dreaming baby sis

I put my phone in my back pocket and entered catering where I saw my tag team for tonight.

"Hey Dimond you ready for tonight?" Roman asked while giving me a hug

"I'm nervous but I think I'll be fine." I looked towards Dean and gave him a small sime which he returned so that means he's not mad at me anymore.

"Hey all you guys are up in 15!" A co worker told each of us

"Oh shoot we need to get in our ring attire!" Randy screamed. We all ran towards our locker rooms and started to change. Becky and I got on our ring attire and ran to makeup and hair. Once they quickly finished Becky and i's makeup and hair we raced outside of the locker room to find the rest of the boys sitting patiently.

"Took you guys long enough. We're almost up!" Roman remarked. Just as I was going to say something back to Roman, Becky's music hit.

"Come on lets go guys!" Becky said as we all once again ran down to the gorilla. Becky made her grand entrance as i thought about today. Wait a minute how did Charlotte tag team already got got out without us hearing their music. My thoughts were interrupted when Randy,s music hit.

"We'll see you out there buddy!" Dean exclaimed as he patted Randy on the back. I was doing some last minute warm-ups until my next partners theme song hit and of course is was Roman's theme song. I gave roman a hug and a kiss on the cheek for good luck as he walked out doing his 'trying to look tough' face. That left Dean and I. It was kind of weird to be left alone with Dean now and i was praying that Roman would hurry up and get to the ring.

"Good luck out there princess" Dean yelled as he walked away from me since his music was playing around the arena. Wait did he just call me princess. Tell me he did not just call me princess. My thoughts were interrupted again by my music blasting through the speakers into the rest of the arena. I walked out earning cheers from the crowd. i waved and blew kissing to everyone as i made my way down the ramp.

"This match is schedule for one fall making her way down the ramp with her tag team partners in the corner Team Black Empire!" Jojo announced into the mic. Everyone in the arena was screaming with all their might.

"And in this corner making up Team Fear, Charlotte, Bray Wyatt, AJ Styles, Alexa Bliss, Paige and Seth Rollins!" Jojo finished off while everyone was booing. They finished prancing around the ring and went back to their coner. Next thing you know DING! DING! DING!