53

Put this picture cause I thought it was funny!!!^^^

*Six months later! (Kinda need to speed this pregnancy up cause she has been pregnant since forever!!!)

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

It was currently Tuesday which meant is was Smackdown live today and boy was I excited tonight. Dolph had a match against Shinsuke Nakamura and he was a little nervous. I was currently 9 months pregnant and could me expecting a baby any day now. Dean and I sill haven't really talked and if we did it was about our matches. So yes he still thinks I kissed Dolph back when I didn't. I haven't had the guts to tell him because its just so awkward talking to him now. I was sitting in catering with the Bella's eating strawberries.

"I'm just patently waiting for this baby to come out! He's making me look fat!" I whined sitting back in my seat rubbing my stomach.

"For the love of God you do not look fat. I hope I'll look like that when I'm pregnant!" Brie laughed placing a hand on my stomach.

"And I just found out that its going to be a boy!" Nikki cheered

"You didn't know that? I thought I told you!" I said taking out the pictures from the ultrasound. Nikki took them out of my hands and looked at them.

"No you didn't. You don't tell me shit!" She laughed flipping to the next picture. We all laughed as I ate another strawberry. Galina made her way with the baby and sat down next to me. I smiled and instantly started talking to her. Nikki handed me back the ultrasound pictures and I placed them in my purse.

"Let me see the precious baby!" I giggle as Galina took Joelle out of her carrier and placed her in my arms. Joelle looked up and smiled at me and made the cutest baby noise that made me smile.

"Well hello there angel!" Brie cooed playing with the baby's hand. Nikki looked over with a smile plastered on her face as well. I looked over at Galina as she shifted in her seat.

"How's it going with this one!" I said referring to Jojo

"Good! I thought it would be more difficult to tell you the truth. When Sheila was a baby she wasn't this easy!" Galina giggled

"And she still isn't easy till this day!" Roman sighed as he walked in with Sheila clung on to his leg causing him to waddle.

"Sheila what in God's name are you doing?" Nikki asked

"I was bored so I thought I'd annoy him and I decided to cling onto dad's leg and so I did. Its actually is pretty fun too!" She smiled. Dolph and Abby walked into catering also walking towards the mini hang out. Sheila immediately let go of Roman and jumped on Dolph, lucky that he caught her in time.

"NOODLES YOUR BACK!" She yelled. We all erupted into fits of laughter at the nickname she gave him.

"Yeah I'm back now go with Abby!" He tried to pry her off but she stayed clung on to him.

"Girl are you stealing my man?" I sassed joking around while passing Joelle back to Galina

"Looks like it!" She smirked as my mouth hung open

"Clothes you mouth Diamond, or your saliva is going to drip onto the floor!" Randy spoke entering and fist bumping Roman and hugging the girls. I closed my mouth and stared at Sheila as she had a cheeky grin on your face.

"For a fourteen year old you act like your three!" I giggled sitting down in my seat.

"Remind you of someone?" Nikki laughed. Brie looked at Nikki as they both started laughing with each other.