6

Sasha's P.O.V.

As I walked into the alley were Becky told me to go I heard screaming, yelling and punching. I ran as fast as I could and as I turned towards the alley I saw everyone fighting each other. Becky was on the ground getting beaten by Alexa Bliss and Charlotte and Randy was punching Bray Wyatt with all his might. I ran to Charlotte and drop kicked her right in the face and super kicked Alexa. Randy RKO Bray.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked in concern

"Well we saw these idiots and we got into this big argument about who is better than who. Than Alexa attacked me and we just went at it. Then I called you when I had a break and now I see you got everything under control." Becky explained to me.

"Of course I have it under control. I'm THE BOSS."

"SASHA LOOK OUT!" Randy shouted. I quickly turned around to see Alexa coming at me with a large stick and whacked me across my head with it. I screamed in pain as I fell to the ground due to the sharp pain going though me head. The last thing I saw was Becky jumping on Alexa and Randy sitting next to me calling people. I couldn't keep my eyes open and longer and darkness had covered me.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my hotel room watching T.V. until I heard my phone buzzing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Randy so I picked it up and answered.

"Hey Randy what's up?" I asked

"Brooklyn, Sasha is in the hospital!" Randy practically screamed thought he phone.

"WHAT? HOW? IS SHE OK?"

"I'll explain later. Just get Roman and Dean and come to the hospital and hurry!" He said before hanging up. I grabbed my wallet and phone and ran down the hall to Roman and Dean's hotel room. I knocked hard and fast hoping for a quit response. A couple seconds later Roman opened the door along with Dean.

"Oh hey Dimond." Roman greeted

"We need to go to the hospital!" I said quickly

Hey guys it's shayes_123 I tried my best to update I have been busy watching my friends football games every Friday but he is not going to stop me from updating for you guys. I hope you like this chapter. Love you guys