14

Dean's P.O.V.

I stormed out of the room and slammed the door. How could she. I thought Brooklyn liked it because she kissed me back and now she is complaining. I was so pissed I didn't even know where I was going and I ended up bumping into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" A humble voice said. I looked down and saw Paige.

"It's ok. I should have been looking where I was going." I answered honestly. We both started to walk away until she grabbed my arm. I was probably to floors down from my room by now.

"Is everything ok Dean?" She asked with a her arm still on mine.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a lot of stuff on my mind."

"You want to talk about it in my room?"

"Nah I'm good. I'm not trying to get murdered by your boyfriend any time soon." I laughed along with her.

"Ohhh don't worry about Seth he's at his parents house for a couple days." She explained. I totally forgot that we were in Iowa for the next two weeks. Which is good so I don't have Seth constantly on my ass. The thing is then why isn't Brooklyn with her family.

"So you coming?" she whispered in my ear with a wild smirk on her face. I turned to fully face her.

"Let's go." I said even quieter and we were off to her room.

Becky's P.O.V.

"Ok that was awkward!" I exclaimed while getting up to throw away my cup.

"Tell me about it. I have never seen dean slam a door that hard before!" Randy commented. Out of all my years knowing Dean I have never ever seen him this mad before and I knew exactly why.

"Guys lets change the subject please!" Brooklyn begged.

"Brooklyn what's going on your not yourself lately and I really don't like it." Randy said.

"Look Randy I love you but your getting on my nerves!" She said while raising her voice.

"Hey calm down he just wants to know what's wrong. He's being a good friend!" Roman interrupted

"Exactly THANK YOU!" Randy answered. "So as I was saying what's going on?" He continued

"I'm just worried about Sasha what if she never wakes up?" Brooklyn asked. I waked up to her and embraced her into a hug.

"Sasha is going to be fine trust me Brooklyn!" I finished.

"Are we going to do this group hug thing that girls do cause I don't want to do that." Roman moaned. Everyone just laughed it off and started to watch T.V. until it hit me.........where in the world did Dean run off to.

"Ummm guys shouldn't we look for Dean?" I asked

"Nah he's a big boy. We should let him cool down . He seemed pretty mad anyway!" Roman said

"Ok you know him better than me so I'll take ur word for it." I said calmly turning my attention back to the T.V.

Thank you guys so much for reading. I am very sorry for not updating. I'm a bad person I know....anyway I hope you liked this chapter- Shayes123 or Sheila💖