31

Brooklyn p.o.v.

I swear it felt like it took us 20 years just to find the alley way. Who knew after going there for so long you could forget within a couple years which alley it is and how to get there.Anyway we have finally made it and are parking the car the next street down. As we made it to the alley way we started walking forward and within about 5 steps we saw Randy tied to a chair.
"Randy!" we all yelled. As Roman and Dolph untied him, but as they where untying him I felt this weird present near us.

"Hurry lets get out of here. This place gives me the creeps." Becky said
As we turned around and started walking a loud deep voice yelled at us.

"Stop!"
We all turned and came face to face with Baron.

"What do you want now Baron. Haven't you done enough." Paige said with venom in her voice.

"Oh, silly Paige you see I'm not anywhere close to done."responded Baron."But since we're talking I have a question. How does it feel knowing you failed on protecting Mackenzie and are a horrible girlfriend."

"Shut up Baron you know nothing about Paige's past and she is not a bad girlfriend to Seth!" yelled Dean

Hold on why is he protecting her, he should leave that for Seth he is her boyfriend not him. And what does he know about her past and protecting this Mackenzie and if she is a bad girlfriend or not . I am all sorts of confused.

"Oh, did I hit a nerve Dean. Did the big bad lunatic fringe get his feelings hurt." Baron mimicked in a childish voice

"Leave him alone!" Paige and I yelled at the same time. Wait,what? Biatch don't stickup for my man you have your own and sadly it's my brother. Although Paige is kinda growing on me. Besides I can stickup for him all by myself.

"Haha, listen little girls. I can and I will say whatever I want and you know what I feel like telling a little secret." Baron said

"I bet you all want to know who Mackenzie really is so why don't I tell you Mack..."
But before he could finish his sentence, Paige jumped at him but got caught her and turned her around grabbing her by the midsection and had a knife towards her neck.

"One move and the girl gets it."Baron yelled
Nobody moved everyone was froze. It looked like we where doing the mannequin challenge. Not even Paige was moving to try to escape. However, she did have some tears spilling down her cheeks.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted Mackenzie is............"

Im back. Oh and CLIFFHANGER. Anyhow thank you so much for reading this chapter and I'm back from Orlando and from doing all my makeup work from school and ready to write for you all again. Please vote for this book and always leave your comments. Until the next chapter. 💜 -Abby