37

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I was doing some last minute exercises until Roman walked next to me.

"Ready for our match baby girl?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. I still need to get payback on her for putting Sasha in that coma." Just and I finished speaking Bray Wyatt had come out and next was Alexa. As Alexa made her way to the ring Roman and I quickly wished each other good luck. Roman's theme song blasted through the arena as he walked out.

"And their opponents, making his way into the ring from Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 265 pounds ROMAN REIGNS!" Jojo started. Then my theme song hit and the crowd cheered for the both of us very loudly.

"And his tag team partner from Davenport, Iowa BROOKLYN SKYE!" Jojo finished. I stepped into the ring and walked to Roman and I's corner. We decided that I would start things off with Alexa.

DING! DING! DING!

Alexa and I locked up for a couple seconds until I flipped her over causing her to hit the mat. I ran towards the ropes launching myself towards her getting a kick to the face. Alexa grabbed me by my hair and kicking me in the midsection.

"AYE WATCH THE HAIR!" The ref yelled

I held my stomach is pain as I regained conscience. I once again launched myself off of the ropes and clotheslined Alexa to make sure she was down I did an elbow drop right to her head.

"LETS GO BROOKLYN, LETS GO!" The crowd chanted while clapping. I looked over a Bray then to Roman giving him an evil smirk which he returned knowing what I was going to do. I dragged her over to the turnbuckle lining her up. I climbed to the third one facing the crowd.

"Come on Brooklyn! You got this!" I heard Roman yell

"Oh we've seen this before. Brooklyn's going for the Leap Of Faith on Alexa Bliss!" JBL said raising his voice. I made the sign of the cross and did a backwards Aerial off the third turnbuckle landing into a perfect split. I then went for the pin breathing heavily.

"1..2"
And Alexa kicked out. I was going crazy that has been the first time someone has kicked out to the Leap Of Faith. I walked back to my corner tagging in Roman earning cheers from the crowd. Roman went right in hitting Bray with punches after punches making Bray lose balance. Roman took his chance and hit the ground with his fist meaning only ONE thing........Superman Punch. Bray turned around to meet Roman fist to his face. Bray losing balance once again Roman went for the pin.

"1...2....3!"

DING DING DING

"Here are you winners Brooklyn Skye and Roman Reigns!" Jojo informed while we stood tall in the ring looking at Alexa and Bray. I asked for two mics which the cameraman gladly handed to me handing the other one to Roman.

"WE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST WHETHER ITS WITH THE REST OF BLACK EMPIRE OR NOT!" I started shouting to them

"When you push our buttons and piss us off you will suffer." Roman growled

"And NO ONE will be able to save you guys!" I chuckled

"BELIEVE THAT!" Roman shouted. Throwing both our mics out of the ring we made our way backstage with a victory.

...

"I want to know how come it took all my strength to try to put Alexa out, but took you ONE Superman punch and we win!" I complained

"Because I'm better. Be jealous!" He bragged

"In your fucking dreams brother!" I laughed causing Roman to as well.

"There's my winner!" Sasha said while hugging me. Dolph trotted along behind Sasha looking at his phone.

"Hey I won too. Where's my hug?" Roman fake pouted. Sasha and I exchanged looks and looked back at Roman.

"Might as well." Sasha said hugging Roman

"Yay I'm special too." He laughed.

"Helllllooooooo!" Dean shouted walking over to us

"Hiiiiiiii." Dolph replied mimicking him.

"We should all go to a bar tonight to celebrate you guys win!" Dean said pointing to Roman and I.

"No! Your drunk enough. No more beer for you kiddo." Seth scolded from behind with his championship in hand.

"I'm no damn kid I'm older than you. IM A GROWN MAN!" Dean screamed loudly

"Grown man my ass, you might be older than me, but your not smarter!" Seth remarked.

"I am very smart so shut your face!" Dean said offended

"Dean, Seth can't shut his face, but he can shut his mouth." Dolph explained

"Ohh shut up. So as I was saying........bar?" He asked with pleading eyes. We all gave up and agreed to go to the bar. We texted Randy and Becky the address of the bar that we will be going to later today.

"Alright so we meet in the lobby at 8. Got it?" Roman asked. We all responded with either 'Got it' or 'yeah' and with that we all left the arena to get ready for the bar.

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Here's another chapter. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment what you think. Much love! -Sheila💖