29

Dean's P.O.V.
*skip plane ride

I looked out my window to see that we were almost there.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I ask that you turn all electronics off and buckle up. We are now preparing for landing. We hope you have enjoyed your flight on JetBlue and enjoy your stay in Pensacola, Florida." I turned and looked to see Brooklyn sleeping on my shoulder. I lightly shook her and tried to wake her up.

"Princess it's time to wake up." I said while stroking her hair

"But I don't want to wake up!" She wined

"You have to in order to get off the plane. Plus you need to wake up Sasha."

"Fine" She turned to her left and started shaking Sasha.

"Wake up woman!" Brooklyn yelled but was not very successful. "Ughhhh!"

"Ha the struggle!" Dolph shouted

"Hey you try waking her up!" She sassed

"Ok." He answered. We already landed so we were able to leave. Dolph turned around to our row and started to rub Sasha's arm while calling her name. Surprisingly she slowly started to wake up.

"What. Are we here?" She asked confused.

"Yeah Sasha we have arrived to Pensacola!" Dolph answered. After a few moments of us getting our carry on's Becky interrupted the silence.

"I don't want to get killed but Sasha, you and Dolph make a freaking cute couple!" Becky said with her thick accent.

"Oh Really Becky well you and Randy make a cute couple." Sasha answered while grabbing her bag from above. Becky looked up towards Randy and he smiled down at her.

"Hahaha you guys are so childish!" Seth explained

"Oh and your not?" I asked hearing Roman laughing

"Actually I'm not childish. I'm pretty mature." He said proudly

"On what planet?" Roman joined as everyone laughed

"Planet Earth!" Seth replied as we walked off the plane. We were now headed towards the doors to find our limo.

"Are you sure about that Seth?" Paige asked

"Yes I'm sure and your supposed to be helping me here!" Seth told Paige.

"I remember when Seth wasn't mature." Dimond said looking over at Seth.

"I was always mature." He said blankly with his luggage trailing not far behind him.

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

"I was always mature." My brother said blankly. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Ok" I began "Then how come if you were always mature you would run around the house naked with underpants on your head?" I asked laughing at the memory. Everyone was laughing as we made our way to our limo after finding it.

"I don't know what your talking about." Seth said as his cheeks turned bright red.

"You know damn well what she's talking about." Randy laughed.

"Whatever" Was all Seth said as we drove to the hotel. I got a text from Baron.

Baron: Good luck trying to find me princess. Oh and you might want to ask your boyfriend Dean about Mackenzie.

I stared at the text message and started to think. Who IS Mackenzie?

"Babe are you ok?" Dean asked with concern turning all the attention to me.

"Um I just have a question." I told him

"You can ask me anything." Dean replied rubbing my thigh.

"Who's Mackenzie?" Right when I asked that question Paige gasped.

"Paige what's the matter with that question?" Sasha asked

"Nothing!" She answered quickly. A little to quickly for my taste.

"Brooklyn who told you about Mackenzie?" Dean asked a worried look on his face.

"Baron texted me saying that I might want to ask you about Mackenzie. So who is she?" I asked trying not to raise my voice.

"Dean you better answer her. Girls don't like waiting even tho they make us wait!" Dolph said while laughing

"Oh SHUT UP!" Paige screamed.

"Paige calm down it wasn't to you directly." Seth told her trying to calm her down.

"WHO IS SHE!" I yelled

"She's just a long time friend Brooklyn. Relax!" He told me while holding my arm down.

"Dean you just fucked up." Roman said rubbing his forehead

"You never tell a girl to relax." Randy finished

"Prepare for a show." Becky sighed

"DONT EVER TELL ME TO FUCKING RELAX! ILL RELAX WHEN I WANT TO RELAX!" I started "NOW WHO THE HELL IS MACKENZIE AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!" I was very frustrated because he wouldn't tell me. Dean just stayed rubbing his hands together.

"GREAT SO NOW YOUR NOT GOING TO TALK!" As the limo pulled up to the hotel I jumped out and grabbed my bag from the trunk. I ran my hand through my hair and wiped the tears from my face.

"DIMOND WAIT!" I heard Sasha yell. I turned to look at her as she ran towards my way.

"Let's check in together with Becky so we can all share a room. Ok?" She asked

"Ok." I responded

"Becky come on!" Sasha shouted. Once we all got to the hotel and checked in Sasha, Becky and I went straight to our room, claimed a bed and decided to take a quick nap. All that I wanted to know was who is Mackenzie.
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Who do u guys think Mackenzie is? Make sure to vote and comment. Also  Happy Early Thanksgiving if I don't update soon.-Sheila💖