18

Brooklyn p.o.v.

As we entered the club all I could smell was alcohol and all I could see was people dance and overall having a good time. We all got a seat at a both and ordered some drinks. Eventually we were a little tipsy except for Roman since he was our designated driver and didn't drink a lot. Although Dean and I on the other hand where more than tipsy , but not fully drunk, but where definitely almost drunk.

"Hey Brooklyn how about we go and get something to drink." Dean asked me with a slur .

"Sure why not."

"Good come on." Dean said as he grabbed me by the arm from across the table , pulled me up and dragged me to the bar.

" Can we have two Tokelau shots." I asked as we sat at the bar .
" Sure but I need to grab it from the back , so it will take a second." The bartender responded

"So, since we have some time alone I want to asked you a question." I asked Dean
"Shoot princess." There he goes again with the princess.

"Why where you at Paige's room and why where you and Seth fighting." I could tell by the look on his face that he knew he was got and there was no way out of this .

"Listen princess what happened between me, Paige , and Seth stays between us three ."

" OMG! Dean why can't you tell me. You can trust me please tell me please." I begged him

"NO! Brooklyn listen I do trust you , but this is something I don't want to talk about."

"Come-"
"Here are your drinks." the bartender interrupted me
"Thanks." Dean and I said at the same time

After an awkward silence we eventually went back to the others and enjoyed the rest of the night.

The next day 8:30 am

I woke up with a pounding headache and I can only remember what up happened before and during my argument with Dean, other than that the rest is all a blur. I get up and decided to take a shower. After my shower I got changed and as I was walking to the kitchen I smelled eggs. The weird part was I am not sharing a room with any one. I walked around the corner and saw someone that I am not in the mode to talk to right now and I never ever thought I would see in my hotel room with only us in it.

"What the hell."

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote thx. - Animal1209