20

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I turned around to see Dean and Baron fighting right in front of my hotel room door. Are these boys serious... I told them not to fight and they do it anyway. I ran back and tried to separate them but it was no use.

"GUYS STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" I yelled but they didn't listen. Dean was in controll with Baron on the floor. Suddenly I heard footsteps running over.

"Need help seperating these two idiots!" I turned to see Dolph standing there ready to help.

"Yes please!" I said. Dolph and I went to the boys and Dolph went and grabbed Baron by the hair while I grabbed Dean by the arm. Once they both settled down I started to speak.

"I told you both to not fight, but once I turn around you guys go ahead and start to fight." I said talking to the both of them.

"Why don't you guys ever understand that when a girl tells you to do or not do something to obey whatever the hell she says?" Dolph asked the both of them.

"STAY OUT OF THIS ZIGGLER!" Dean shouted as I held him in my arms making sure he can't escape my grip.

"YEAH AND DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Baron yelled while walking back to his hotel room.

" thanks for all your help Dolph I really appreciate it." I said while holding hand and walking away.

"No problem anytime Brooklyn just give me a call when you need me."

"Alright see you soon. Come on Dean let's go." I said while dragging him down the hall.

"Where are we going?" asked Dean

"To an ice cream shop down the street of course where else would we be going?" I answered. He put his arm around my shoulder and I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach. I really love him a lot and I'm really hoping he asks me to be his girlfriend, but I guess we will never know when he will ask me, or ever if he will ask me....all I can do is wait.

Dean's P.O.V.

As we were walking to the ice cream shop I swing my arm around Brooklyn shoulder she looked up to my face and I saw her beautiful eyes light up I knew that I loved her a lot and I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend and when we get to the ice cream shop it would be the perfect time as we walk down the street I moved my arm to grab her hand and she gladly accepted we were now walking down the street hand-in-hand and we entered the ice cream shop to see a lady at the counter.

" what a lovely couple you guys make!" The lady behind the counter says as we were about to place our orders.

" oh no we're not-" I interrupted Brooklyn before she continued her sentence.

" Why thank you I believe we make a cute couple as well." I said while placing a gentle kiss on top of Brooklyn's forehead. She smiled and returned of my gesture. after a few minutes of talking with the lady we put in our order and shared an ice cream together we then sat down at a booth near the rear window now is the time to ask her to be mine.

" so Dean why you saying to everyone that you're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend even though we're not dating?" Brooklyn asked in confusion.

"Well about that Brooklyn. After many years of knowing you I have fallen in love more and more with you everyday and I want to make sure the rest of the world knows your mine. I was hoping if you would do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I asked while holding her hand lightly from across the table.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"I was hoping if you would do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He asked me from across the booth. I didn't even hesitate to answer

"Of course!" I replied while getting up and kissing him on the lips. The kiss was long and passionate and I honestly couldn't feel more complete. Once we parted we finished up our ice cream and headed back to the hotel only to find my Idiot Brother standing there.

"What are you doing with that asshole?" Seth asked me with anger in his tone.

" I would really appreciate it if you did not call my boyfriend an asshole!" I exclaimed while grabbing them by the hand and walking inside to the lobby.

"What the hell is his problem!" Dean asked with confusion.

"You know my brother, always giving attitude to the people that I care about. It's his fault for being stupid and messing with his younger sister."

"What are you thinking about doing to him?" He asked as we walked back to my hotel room and evil smirk growing across his face as well as mine.

"You'll see let's just enjoy the rest of the night!" I said while opening the hotel room door. Once she put everything down we headed to Randy's room,which we knew everyone was going to be in.m

Roman's P.O.V.

I was in Randy's room along with Becky and Sasha as we were talking about our next match. We heard the door open and saw Dean and Dimond walking in hand in hand taking a seat near the couch with the door wide open.

"Awwww you guys make a cute couple!" Sasha pointed out.

"YEAH THE FUCKING DO. DON'T THEY HAVE FUN YOU TWO!" Someone said and slammed the door shut. We all wondered who the heck said that but we all focused on something else for a while.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Yay Dean and Brooklyn are dating. Leave a ship name I the comments please!- Shayes_123💖