1

Just relax Brooklyn their just people reading the book. Ok I got this.

Hey my name is Brooklyn Skye and I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself.

So yes I'm a WWE Diva.

I'm 28 years old.

My brother is the one and only Seth Rollins.

I was born in Iowa just like my brother.

My Theme song is First of the Year By Skrillex starting at 1:15-2:05.

My finishing move is called the Leap of Faith, which is just a backwards aerial of the turnbuckle and landing in a split onto someone.

My submission move is the Scorpion Lock just like Sting.

People like to call me by my nickname, which is Black Dimond because I love the color black.....and Diamonds

My best friends are Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Randy Ortan.

My enemies are Alexa Bliss, Charlotte, Paige, Aj Styles, Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins.

You might be wondering why my own brother is one of my enemies. It all started when I told him I had a crush on a boy.

*Flash back

"Hey Seth" I said as I walked down the halls

"Oh hey baby sister"

"Seth what if I told you that I had a crush on one of your worst enemies?" I asked cautiously

"Well Brooklyn it depends who it is!"

"What if I said it was Dean Ambrose." I froze in place as Seth just glared at me the spoke.

" No I am not having my little sister have a crush on some crazy lunatic like Dean!" He shouted

"But" I began but got cut of by Seth

"I don't want to hear it. If I see you anywhere near that idiot I will hurt both of you....one more than the other." Seth answered then walked off leaving me in the halls heartbroken.

*End of Flash back

Yeah so that ho my brother back one of my worst enemies. But anyway I have to go to the mall with Becky and Sash see you soon.

First chapter....what do u think