41

A/N: I know i look look like a potato but because my friend told me to i will be playing Romans daughter and my friends say I could pass as his daughter so yeah. Continue on with the chaper!

Dean's P.O.V.

I woke up naked laying next to my beautiful girlfriend in my arms. I remember exactly what happened last night and I couldn't be happier. I looked at her exposed body with awe. She was beautiful in every way possible. I got up slowly trying my hardest not to wake up Brooklyn.

Successful in getting out of the bed I put some boxers and made my way to the kitchen starting the coffee machine. I was about to grab two coffee mugs when I heard a fast knock on my door. Quickly opening it I found a girl on the floor holding her knee. She had short brown hair, a little longer than shoulder length. She was a light shade and kinda looked like Roman not fully tho.

"Are you ok?" I asked to the girl grabbing her knee, tears slipping down her face

"No my knee really hurts!" She cried. I felt bad so I helped her up and out of no where a young boy came out.

"Babe are you OK?" He asked frantically. I carried the girl into my hotel room and placed her on the couch.

"I'm fine. I think I got a rug burn on my knee." She whimpered.

"Well I'm going to go change quickly and then we will check out your knee." I explained. She nodded her head while the boy continued to integrate her with questions. I walked into my room to see Brooklyn awake.

"Good morning Sunshine!" I smiled

"Good morning Deano!" She said getting out of bed covering her body

"Hey its nothing I haven't seen! Now get changed because there are two kids in the living room!" I explained. I grabbed a shirt and pants along with the first aid kit. Brooklyn put some shorts on with one of my shirts that covered her upper body and her ass.

"Whose kids are they?" She asked

"I don't know,but they are dating. That's all I know!" I said

"How do you know that they are really dating?" She interagated

"Because the boy called the girl 'Babe'." I mimicked. Brooklyn laughed at my silliness and we walked to the living room.

"Alright kiddo, let's check out the knee." I said sitting on the floor, because she was wearing basketball shorts it was easy for her to lift them up. Without a doubt she had a huge rug burn.

"Ouch that looks like it hurts!" The boy said. Brooklyn sat down next to her rubbing her back.

"It's ok it's just a rug burn that's all!" Brooklyn spoke. I opened the first aid kit and took out the hydrogen peroxide and a cloth.

"This will burn a little!" Brooklyn explained.

"Or a lot." I whispered still being audible resulting in getting a kick to the forearm.

"Ow!" I whined. As I proceed to clean up her wound I started a conversation.

"So how old are you two?" I asked with curiosity

"I'm fourteen and he's fifteen!" She explained wincing a little due to the sting from the hydrogen peroxide. I gently dabbed the burn with cloth and placed a large bandaid to protect it.

"All done!" I said. Not long after there was a loud knock on the door. Well more like banging than knocking.

"I'll get it!" Brooklyn screamed like a little kid making the girl and boy laugh. Brooklyn ran to the  door opening it revealing a worried Roman.