21

Baron's P.O.V.

I was walking towards Randy's hotel room to find the door open. I was going to tell him that Stephanie wanted to talk to him but I heard talking and decided to east drop.

"Awww you guys make a cute couple!" Someone spoke. At this point my blood was boiling. I hated the fact the Brooklyn wasn't mine anymore. I hated her with Dean and I reacted faster than i thought.

"YEAH THEY FUCKING DO,DON'T THEY. HAVE FUN YOU TWO!" I screamed then ran down the hotel hall. DAMN what the hell did i just do. Hopfully no one saw who said it. I ran to my hotel room and wondered hojw can i make both Seth, Dean and Brooklyn mad at each other so i can have Brooklyn back.

Seth's P.O.V.

"Hey babe?" Paige asked

"Yeah whats up?" I said while checking my phone

"Do you love Brooklyn?" She asked. I looked at her as if she had three heads.

"Are you serious? Of course I love her she's my baby sister."

"Then why don't you let her be with Dean if you really love her?"

"Wait hold up. A few days ago I walked in on you and Dean kissing but know your telling me that I should let Brooklyn date Dean?" I asked clearly confused.

"Seth, I know kissing Dean was wrong and it was a one time thing. Dean would never do that to Brooklyn. You can tell how much they love each other. Just give Dean a shot and if he blows it........Well then........He's screwed." Paige said which caused us both to laugh.

"Alright he has one shot and he better not blow it." I finished

"Good! I'm proud of you." She said while pecking my lips. I can't believe that I'm giving Dean Ambrose a chance to date my sister. I swear to God if he breaks Brooklyn's heart......I'm going to break his face and I mean it. I'm still mad at Dean for kissing MY girlfriend, but it's also Paige's fault for not stopping him. At this point I don't know what to do so I'm just going to wing it.

Randy's P.O.V.

We were all in my hotel room talking. After that random person came and screamed into my hotel room we are pretty creeped out that someone was even listening.

"So when are we going to see mini lunatics running around." Becky teased. We all laughed at her remark and Dimond just turned a light shade of pink.

"Well hopefully soon cause I want to be and uncle!" I said to both of them.

"When the time is right we will have kids, but for now I'm happy that I at least have Dimond in my life to start off with!" Dean said while kissing Brooklyn on the lips. Oh how I wish they have children already.

Hey guys hope you liked the update both of us authors are very busy with high school stuff and it's just really hard to keep up with. And I'm sorry for the last 2 crappy chapters.- Sheila💖