4

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

"What do you want." I said with anger in my voice

"I want fries, Brooklyn what do you think I want." Seth answered

"I don't know and I don't care, why don't you just go to your little girlfriend Seth!"

"Yeah Seth why don't you just come to me?" I heard an annoying voice say

"What are you doing here Paige!" I asked in annoyance

"I came for MY boyfriend." She said with a smirk and making her way towards Seth

"Woah hold up. Just stop everything." Sasha piped up

"No YOU hold up Sasha. You don't understand the feeling of telling your younger sister not to do something and she does it anyway." Seth began "Brooklyn I have told you many times NOT to hang out with Ambrose, what don't you understand from that?"

"What I don't understand is why are telling me how to live MY life. Seth I am 28 years old and you treat me like a baby. I am sick and tired of you telling me what to do with my own life. So what if I hang out with Dean!" I screamed

"What do you mean 'so what if I hang out with Dean' you know I hate Dean and I don't want you around him yet you do it anyway!"

"Guys ju-" I didn't let Roman finish his sentence

"And you know I hate Paige yet you date her anyway. I know what's good for me and what's not. I don't need my annoying ass brother to tell me!" I said while raising my voice. At this point Sasha had already left but Dean and Roman where still watching.

"Now listen to me Brooklyn don't you EVER raise your voice at me I am your older brother and you own me some respect!" Seth yelled at me. My blood was boiling and I was very mad so I did the first thing that came to mind. I raised my hand and slapped him across the face and hard. Seth just stood there holding his cheek which had my hand mark imprinted on it. Paige then started to ask him questions whether he was ok or not. I honestly didn't care as I turned around heading for the exit with Dean and Roman following close behind in astonishment.

"Dimond why did you slap your brother?" Dean asked in concern

"Because Dean, Seth can't tell me who to hang out with and not. Your my best friend and I love you so much that I don't want to loose you. If that idiot of a brother is going to try and stop me from seeing you it's not going to work." I said looking at him right into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Damn you did all of that just to make a point?" Roman asked

"Yeah" I said while looking at the ground

"Well then you must really love Dean to slap your own brother and fight over him!"

"Roman I know you haven't had one but thats what best friends are for." I explained  as Dean snickered
"Hey what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means she love me more than you Rome. Stick with the program." Dean said as he turned back to look at me "and I love you too Brooklyn." He said while giving me a long hug and walking back to his hotel room.

'I love you too Brooklyn' does he mean as a best friend or more? I thought as I entered my hotel room.

Hope you guys liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment- shayes_123