idfc || despair sisters X reader

angst.

Angst.

ANGST.

--

Shakily you brought a hand up to your mouth as you watched Junko's body fall to the floor, blood spiling out everywhere.

Her body landed to the floor with a thud, and the last of the spears retracted back into the floor.

Streaks and screams echoed throughout the gymnasium and you were pretty sure you saw Fukawa faint.

You shut your eyes tight trying to block out the image of your dead childhood friend.

Sure she was acting a little off from her usual smart mouthed self, but that had to be from the situation she was thrown into.

"W-Why?"

You opened your eyes as you saw that small Ahoge boy talking to Monokuma.

"Well duh! She broke the rules, and maybe now you'll fully understand what type of situation your in."

The boy glared at Monokuma as the gym went dead silent.

"Still, you didn't have to kill her."

Monokuma let out a loud annoying laugh.

"I did! I can't go back on my own promise can I?! Surely this outcome may have upset some of you, and now you'll most likely be able to fall into despair!"

You watched as almost everyone turned to look at you as Mondo knelt down to cover Junko's body with his jacket.

With a huff of annoyance, you turned your back to the group and walked out of the gym, ignoring the yells coming from behind you.

*

"That's right it was me all along,  Enoshima Junko-Chan!"

Angrily, you slammed your hand down onto the podium.

Not only did you find out that Junko was the mastermind, you also found out that Mukuro had died in place of her after Junko betrayed her.

Now, it was the final trial. The trial where you all must decided which is stronger, hope or despair.

Junko laughed as she watched you stare blank eyed at the floor.

"Wellll, here's the deal! Let's put it to vote! If all of you vote for hope then you can all get out of this school, but if even one of you votes for despair, I get to execute one of you! Sounds fair?"

Makoto slammed his fist down on the podium.

"Fair?! That's far from fair, you can't do that."

Junko smirked.

"I'm gold we all agree. Now, it's the moment you've all been waiting for, it's time to pick who'll be executed! Dun dun dun duuuuun~!"

Deep down you felt that she would have picked you, and you felt that she knew you knew she would.

Spining her finger, pointing at ever single one of you, her finger lingered a second at you before she whipped her hand in Makoto's direction.

Switching into her nerdy person she threw a hand over her mouth.

"You, Naegi Makoto, have been selected from our vast quantity of volunteers to be the executed if the votes so choose."

Makoto started to swear heavily in fear.

"M-Me?! Why me!?"

Junko didn't give him the pleasure of answering as she laughed and laughed to her hearts content.

"Let's get right to the votes!"

*

You were sorry. You were so so sorry so sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

You couldn't lose them both, and you didn't even bother to look away when the trash compactor fell onto Naegi.

Junko, who was standing right behind you, started to burst into crazy laughter as she wrapped her hands around your waist.

"Well, are you prepared for the decline into despair [Y/N]. It's great, you'll love it as long as you stay with me."

--

Yooooo

I'm working on some great stuff next, be prepared.