(I Promise) - Togami x Yandere!Reader

So this is a request for @KouMiho. I hope you like it, I mean I haven't written one of these before. Sorry for not posting anything in a while, I've been super busy with finals and all that great stuff. Anyway, Enjoy!

You know what you should listen to? Super Psycho Love by Clavin Harris because that's a song that actually goes along with what's happening in the story. Woah.

ALSO: That video shows just how great the DR Fandom is

{DISCLAIMER: Death, blood, and some swearing go on in thisss sooo yeah}
--

You knew his every move. You had his schedule memorized, his locker combination, his phone number, and his address. It was almost as if, the first time the two of you locked eyes, you became possessed by him. But as you sat at your desk, staring as the blonde haired boy asked another question he knew the teacher didn't know the answer to, you realized that you hadn't become possessed by this boy.

You were Obsessed.

Everything about him made you sick, but it wasn't a weird, nasty type of sick. It was a sickness that had only one cure, and that was Byakuya Togami himself.

"(Y/N)." The teacher called on you, which had drawn you out of your thoughts.

"Yes, teach?" You teacher sighed and waved her hand dismissively.

"Never mind (Y/N), I had called on you to answer the next question, but if you aren't paying attention I can't really call on you now, can I?" Your classmates sighed as you giggled and apologized.

Then you heard it, a scoff coming from the heir, and your mind immediately went blank. Even though you normally wouldn't have heard it, the classroom was so quiet in your mind that a pin could have dropped, and everyone would have noticed.

Togami turned to the gambler that the teacher had sat him next to. You didn't mind Celes, she was nice when she wanted to be, and she didn't have any interest in Togami so you didn't mind the fact that they sat next to each other.

"Pathetic, the woman can't even may attention for this class." Celes put a hand to her lips and giggled.

"It's only you and Ishimaru who find this class worthy enough to pay attention too, everyone else just pays attention so they get good grades, because after all if you graduate from here you are promised success." His scoffed at her and turned back to the teacher. Celes sighed and looked back at you giving you a small smile.

Sure, Celes knew about the 'little' crush you had on Togami, but she couldn't fault you.

The loud bell rang signaling the end of class, the teacher yelled hopelessly at the students who were so eager to get to lunch so that they could get out of here. You slowly packed up your things and walked out the door.

--

At lunch you sat with Toko (Cause you know, for plot reasons), Chihiro, Mukuro (Aka. that one under rated character who deserves way more attention. Fuck Yamada and Teruteru man, she's the real mvp), Mondo, and Ishimaru.

You took a bit of your bento (Is that what they eat? Idfk) and started to listen to Toko as she rambled on. You weren't very fond of Toko, actually to be honest, you hated her. The way she swooned over Togami, how she would call him Master, and follow him around everywhere.

You almost hated her more that you hated Genocide Sho (I refuse to call her Genocide Jill/Jack).

That waste of space kept rambling on about how her latest book was going. Her book was...well, Ishimaru interrupted her for her saying inappropriate things in a school environment, so yeah.

"Hey (Y/N)? I have a-a question to ask you." Toko looked at you and pulled you close so that she could ask you some clearly important question, because you were invading her personal space, and she didn't really care. You put on a fake smile and looked at her.

"Yeah Toko, what is it?" She blushed a bit and started to rub her fingers together.

"I-I-I'm going to ask M-master out, would you mind helping m-me?"

You sat their completely silent. Ask soon as the words left her mouth you snapped, you looked down and pulled out your phone, you scrolled through the calendar, looking to see if you had anything to do later today. You did, but that wasn't important. I mean afterall, you see no point in living if you couldn't have Togami.

"Of course I can help! I have nothing to do later today, so how about we go figure something out then?" Toko's face lit up, she had a stupid smile on her face.

"T-thanks (Y/N), I'm extremely grateful. How about we go meet up in the library later, okay?"

An amazing idea came to you.

"Sure, but we should go there during homeroom. We wouldn't want to plan out everything while Togami was there, right? He'd just tell us to be quiet." Toko nodded, now all you needed was supplies.

--

{Death and the beautiful feeling of despair start now}

You arrived with Toko in the library, the kitchen knife in your back pocket. You had taken a 'Closed for remodeling' sign from the janitor's closet, so that no one would come in while you were busy with your little scene.

"A-alrighty, where do we start?" I smiled, and I placed my hand around the knife in my back pocket.

"Well let's see," You pointed to the door leading to the archives. "Let's say that Byakuya was already in the library, so go out through the archive door, and we can say that it's the library door." She nodded and walked over to the door.

I pulled the knife right out of my back pocket and chagred right at her, throwing one of my hands over her mouth, and stabbing her in the back.

She screamed, my hand only muffling her screams slightly.

"Shh. If you be quiet then you won't be in as much pain." I pulled the knife out of her back, and let her body fall back onto me. I stepped back and let go, leaving her lifeless body to slump to the floor.

Behind me, I heard something fall. No, it wasn't something, it was the exact same sound that Byakuya's favorite book made when it fell on the floor.

I whipped around and came face to face with the heir, the heir who looked horrified.

"(Y-Y/N), what did you do?" You looked at him straight in the eyes, and you couldn't help it, you started to giggle, and that giggling turned into hysterical laughter.

"Byakuya, don't worry, I won't hurt you. There's no possible way i would ever hurt you," I took a steap towards him, making him back up. "I promise I promise I promise I promise I could never hurt you, and I promise I wont let anyone take you away from me."

You dropped the knife and ran quickly at Byakuya, wrapping your arm's around his waist.

You gave him a powerful kick to the shin, making him lose his balance and fall on his knees.

"Byakuya, I promise you I would rather die than hurt you, so that's why, that's why I'm going to keep you with me. Forever."

You leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips before you decided you were to make him yours, as you had just said, forever.

--

I CRIED WHEN I WROTE THIS TOKO DIDN'T DESERVE SHIT BUT SHE WAS NECESSARY FOR THE PLOT LOOK AT WHAT IVE DONE