[Skip?] - Ishimaru x Reader

I can't remember who requested this, and I'm too lazy to go back and check, but whoever requested this, here you go.

--

You were sitting on the couch at your house, looking at the clock, watching the minutes tick by.

You were waiting for your next door neighbor, Ishimaru to come and pick you up, just like he's done ever since elementary school.

This time, you didn't feel up to going to school and having to deal with the hell that came with walking through those doors and breathing, and you wanted Ishimaru to stay with you.

You let out a sigh as you stood up, walking into the kitchen to grab something out of the fridge, almost bumping into your older sister. (Good job guys. You have family)

"Oh fuck. Sorry (S/N) I didn't see you."

She glared at you, and then looked around the house, searching for something before looking back at you.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"They're out on a business trip."

"When will they be back?"

"Tomorrow afternoon or somewhat late morning."

You looked to the door and then back at your sister who was now smirking for an unknown reason.

"What is it (S/N)?"

"You're going to skip, aren't you?"

You beamed, and your sister let out a small giggle.

"Well have fun. I won't be around, so don't break anything or do anything illegal."

You smiled at her, somewhat scared since she was being nice for what seemed like the first time in forever.

"Will do."

As your sister picked up her car keys and walked out the door, you opened up the refrigerator and took out some chocolate cake that your mother adored.

As you took a small corner of the piece, you heard the front door close, and someone clear their throat behind you.

You immediately turned around to come face to face with Ishimaru.

"Owh. Hewy."

He gave you a stern look.

"Miss (L/N) you shouldn't speak with your mouthful. It's disrespectful and rude."

You rolled your eye's before putting the cake back into the fridge.

Ishimaru walked over to the couch, looking for your schoolbag where it usually sat.

"(Y/N)."

"Yes?"

You started to walk over to him standing next to him and resting your hand on his shoulder.

"Where is your schoolbag? It's time to go. I hope you are aware of that."

You let out a sigh before putting your other hand on his other shoulder and smiling at him.

"Ishimaru did you know it's a half day? Did you?"

"Of course I know it's a half day! Why wouldn't I know it's a half day?"

You smiled resting your forehead onto his chest, unable to see his face.

"I don't want to go to school for half a day, so what I'm doing is skipping, and you're skipping with me."