"wanna go hit some balls?" || leon X reader

•this is based of this one text conversation all of my friends had, and holy shit is it weird•

                            >>start<<

You opened up the front door, hoping it was just one of your normal friends, and crying a bit inside when you saw who it was.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna go hit some balls?"

The red head gave you a giant smile as he leaned on the railing of your steps, running a hand through his hair as he did so.

"I thought you didn't like baseball?"

He shrugged as he stood up straight.

"Well, you seem to like hitting things with a bat, so I want to do it if you do it."

You huffed, and crossed your arms.

"The only thing I'm going to be hitting with a bat is you in the head."

Slamming the door oh so gracefully you went back to doing whatever it was you were doing before.

°

The doorbell rang again the next day, and you ran over to it as fast as you could, knowing that it was most likely Junko.

"Hey Junko!~ What's-"

You were so tempted to slam the door in his face, so tempted.

In the most hostile voice you could manage you muttered out a quick 'the fuck are you doing here?'.

Leon laughed as he watched your face scrunch up in disgust.

"Well, I'm here to know if you want to do something. I promise it's not baseball this time."

"I don't want to do anything with you," You said in the most monotone voice possible.

"Don't be rude, at least hear me out."

You scoffed.

"Fine."

He gave you a giant smile.

"Do you want to go play catch? Catch some balls? Like toss?"

After sadistic smirk crossed onto your face.

"The only thing you'll be catching are these arms."

°

"Hey! (Y/N)!"

Sticking your head out of your bedroom window you spat at him.

"Why aren't you using the door?!"

"You won't answer!"

"Just tell me what you want and leave."

Nonetheless, he gave you a giant smile.

"Want to go play basketball? Throw some balls into the hoops?"

"The only thing I'm throwing a ball at is your face, now get the fuck out of my yard!"

°

"(Y/N)! Hey, wait up!"

Holding the groceries in your hands, you slowly turned around, cringing inside at the fact that he had somehow found you again.

"What the fuck."

Leon smiled and patted your shoulder as you flinched and flicked his hand off.

"Hey, when you bring those groceries home, do you want to go play some soccer? Kick some balls around?"

Lifting your left leg you kicked him between the legs.

"There I kicked some balls. Leave me alone."

°

Sniffling, you opened your front door a crack, hoping to god that Leon wouldn't be the one standing there.

"Hey (Y/N), open the door wider and talk to me."

The door didn't budge, and you sniffles again.

"What do you want?"

You cringed to yourself as you could hear the trembling in your own voice.

Leon placed his hand on the door and threw the door the rest of the way open.

He wrapped his arms around you and pale you close to his chest.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to go eat? I'd be more than glad to be the one to cheer you up."

You let out a sigh as you pulled away from him. 

"Sorry, but athletes have to be fit. We can't have you getting fat we?"

Leon sighed and shook his head.

"You really never going to say yes, are you?"

You smirked as you wiped a tear out of the corner of your eye.

"I don't know, I'm in the mood to go hit some balls."

                           >>end<<

•*inhale* myparentsaredoingsomecustodybattleshitanditsstressingmethefuckoutsoimgoingtobeupsatingmoretocalmmedownluckyyou•