this means war || naegi X kirigiri

>>start<<

Kirigiri picked up the remote and started scrolling through the different TV stations, shoving a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

Naegi pouted as he saw her shove her hand into the popcorn bowl that the would be sharing.

Selfishly, he pulled the bowl a bit closer to him.

Unfortunately, he didn't wait until Kirigiri took her hand out of the bowl all the way, and noticed her hand had moved closer to him.

Kirigiri gave him a sharp glare as she yanked her hand out of the popcorn bowl.

Naegi gave her a shy smile and let out a giant sigh when she went back to flipping through the channels.

Now that Kirigiri knew that her love was trying to steal the popcorn bowl from her she couldn't have it.

Usually she was so calm and composed, but even the great detective couldn't stand still when someone was trying to steal her popcorn.

In a quick motion she yanked the bowl up into her lap and huddled into a fetal position so she could protect her popcorn.

Naegi snapped his head towards Kirigiri and looked rather disgusted.

The fact that the skinny detective could just sit there and shove popcorn into her mouth, throughly angered him.

Naegi reached his hand towards her ankle and pulled it off of the couch, the popcorn bowl slipping from it's resting place on Kirigiri's lap.

The bowl clashed onto the floor, a loud echoing noise filled the room as the popcorn bowl fell to the floor.

The two sat in silence as they stared at the popcorn.

Very quietly, as if not to scare the two, a voice rang out.

"Uhm, if you guys wanted some more popcorn you could have some of mine?"

Sayaka almost immediately regretted saying that, as the both threw themselves to her and her popcorn bowl.

                            >>end<<

•Why didn't Aoi die instead like seriously wtf•