sweet vanilla bean cake || ruruka x reader

• I will say this once and only once: I fucking hate Ruruka •

>>start<<

You reached into the bag and pulled out a fistful of gummy worms.

They weren't your favourite, but you enjoyed anything that your girlfriend made with you in mind.

Ruruka was extremely skillful when it came to making sweets, and you loved eating them.

See? A perfect match.

You tilted your head to the side, trying to get a glimpse of your girlfriend in the kitchen.

She had just recently found out that you adore sweet vanilla bean cake and decided that she must make it for you.

[Side Note: Sweet Vanilla Bean Cake is the reason I continue to go on with life it's soooooo good]

A beep sounded and Ruruka bend over to pull the cake out of the oven.

Usually you would dash over to her and rip the sweets from her hand, but you decided to sit still considering the fact you could most definitely see her underwear.

"Pink is a pretty colour Ruruka, it looks especially good next to your thighs."

Ruruka slowly turned around to give you a 'what the fuck' look before her face turned a bright shade of red.

She immediately shifted away from you and glared daggers at you.

If looks could kill, she would sure as he'll regret killing her girlfriend.

"Shut up. Do you want the cake or not?"

You threw a kind smile her way as you got off of the couch and ran towards her.

"The ovens open! Watch out!"

Good news. You didn't trip over the oven.

Bad news. You did burn yourself on the very edge of the oven.

You jumped away from the oven and looked down at your legs before letting other a sigh.

"Fuck."

Ruruka pulled the cake out and placed it onto the stove.

You pulled the over door up and shut it close hard, giving a small kick at the very base to show your anger.

Ruruka rolled her eyes and pulled out a creme funnel.

"Do you want to help decorate?"

You grabbed the funnel out of her hands and put it to your mouth.

"Can I have some of the creme first?"

"No. You have to put it on something else first-"

You squeezed the creme funnel and pointed it towards Ruruka's lips, covering her in creme.

You leaned forward and kissed her licking up some of the creme as you pulled away.

Ruruka immediately grabbed a towel and wiped it over her face, turning around completely red.

"W-what was that for?!"

You smile and pulled her in for a hug.

"Well, I wanted a taste first and you said I had to put it on something first so that's what I did... Don't look at me like that it was a win win for the both of us."

Ruruka pushed you away and stole back her creme funnel.

"Just help me decorate."

>>end<<

•God bless sweet vanilla bean cake•