(Library) - Togami x Fukawa

(A/N) Uhm, so i should have said somthing about not updating sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive someone as forgetful as me (Oml I almost went into Komeada mode)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Togami's POV

I was sitting in the public library rereading one of my favorite mystery books, when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I sighed, not again. This was a pathetic waste of my time.

"Toka Fukawa you may leave now, there is no reason to keep watching me read. Go and make yourself productive by taking a bath, you stink." A couple seconds later I hear someone scurrying away.

This started after the entrance ceremony of Hope Peak's Academy. The disgusting peasant known as Toka Fukawa has been my personal stalker and has been a disruption in my daily life.

I had discussed how I could get rid of her with Makoto, but he had no other suggestions other than to ask her to stop and leave. Of course I tried that but the girls is as annoying as she is stinky. I hardly doubt she showers.

"Honestly, how sad could this get?" I muttered under my breathe as I stood up. I walked to put my book back on the shelf when I heard a loud crash behind me and turned around to see what caused the obnoxious noise.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Fukawa's POV

I was going to go home once Togami had told me to go and take a bath, but before I had the chance to I decided I might as well pick up a book before I left.

I eventually found a book I liked and once I did I was about to go check it out when someone walked into me with one of the library carts knocking me down and the cart falling on top of me.

"Oh my god, and I thought I was clumsy." I looked up to see one of the teenage helpers for this library laughing at me. "This is priceless, pathetic, and sooo going on my profile." The girl whipped put her phone and took a photo while I pushed the cart off of me.

I pushed the cart off of me and started to stand up. I put my hand on my knee for some extra strength when I felt a hot liquid on my hand. I gulped, assuming what it was, and trying not to look down at my what has most likely bloody knee.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Togami's POV

If this wasn't as sad is it can get I don't know what it's going to be like. This peasant is letting herself get pushed around without doing anything about it, plus the stupid girl who ran into her clearly thinks it's hillarious.

Geez you idiotic peasant you need to bring more careful from now on.

I walk up to the girl and grab her phone and glance at the screen, she was just about to post the photo she took of that peasant.

" 'LOL! What a loser I ran into today! Litterally!' Very mature for someone your age. It's obvious your trying to hard," The girl glares at me and tries to snatch the phone out of my hand. "Hold on a second. I'll give you you're pathetic phone back in a second."

I deleted the photo and chuck her phone back at her. She grabs it, almost dropping it, and storms off. I look back to see Fukawa hold her knee which was covered in blood. I open up my glasses case and pull out the disgusting thing they call a glasses cleaner and chuck it at her.

"Bloody knee. Clean it with this, I have no use for such a thing." (I'm so proud of myself for pulling direct lines oml.) She quickly takes it from my hand and puts it on her knee.

"T-thank you Togami!" She smiles as she picks up the book she dropped.

"Be more careful from now on, that could have broken something," A smirk appears on my face. "Oh, and Fukawa?"

"Yes Togami?"

"I was serious about what I said before, take a bath."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh Mah Lordy Lord. I did this on the train ride back from New York. JEEZ I WANNA WRITE MORE BUT MY MOM IS UGH. Parents man. I promise I'll update properly like twice a week or something? Kayy! Take care and yeah don't let me take anymore of your time bye.