(Dangerous) - Mukuro x Reader

Here in this beautiful story is a warning for death tbh.

--

Being a member of Fenrir was a dangerous occupation.

I'm not even sure if you could call it an occupation.

It was more like a bad life choice.

Yeah, that's exactly what it was and you were aware of it, because you knew deep down inside that you were going to die eventually.

Why were you going to die?

Simple.

Mukuro Ikusaba.

The girl you had a major fucking ladyboner for. (im assuming your a girl tbh)

She was starting to make herself know, and people started calling her the Shsl Soilder.

The two of you were

...

Close.

Well, you two could talk to each other without her becoming bored or just too flat out shy to talk to you anymore.

Not only that, but you both took your job seriously.

That's one of the things that you loved so much about her.

The two of you had just came bad from a mercenary mission, and she had once again showed you how serious and focused she could be.

You were walking back to your camp (??), as she spoke up.

"Hey (Y/N), could I ask you for a favor?"

You looked over to the stone cold emotionless killing machine, what everyone called her, and gave her a small smile.

"Yeah Mukuro, what is it?"

She flinched a little as you said her name.

"Was that nessicary?"

You smiled.

"Am I not allowed to call you by your name?"

She turned her head, looking in the opposite direction that I was in.

"I-It's fine."

Your smile got brighter.

You could call your crush by her first name.

"So anyway, you asked me for a favor?"

Mukuro looked back at you and stopped walking.

"Don't come to the camp tomorrow."

Don't come to the camp?

You couldn't do that, you would get in trouble, not only was the request kind of suspicious.

"You won't get in trouble for anything, I promise you that. I'm begging you, don't come to the camp tommorow."

You couldn't understand what could possibly happen tomorrow that Mukuro wouldn't want you to see.

"Alright. I guess I could just, take a day off?"

A small smile graced Mukuro's face.

It was such a rare sight, but it made you feel as through you could trust her.

(Time skip because I'm actually way to lazy to write out the deaths of multiple people)

You were glad.

You were glad. You were glad. You were glad. You were glad. You were glad. You were glad.

You couldn't express how glad you were, that you didn't show up to camp yesterday.