[Say Hello] - Makoto x Mukuro

I ship this just as much as I ship Kirigiri x Noodle Cup

Also that remix is pretty cool ^^

--

"Jeez! Sis, all you have to do is say hello! You make having friends sound dificult."

Mukuro was currently getting a lecture from Junko about how she needed to just talk to Naegi to become friends with him.

Mukuro shook her head.

"It's not that easy. I'm shy, and Naegi is always by Sayaka and Kirigiri."

Junko clicked her pen against the dining room table.

"Well, I'll give you a chance to go talk to him, so make sure you talk to him."

Mukuro looked up from her homework.

"What are you going to do? Don't do something stupid."

Junko started laughing.

"I'm not stupid! I'm the brilliant mastermind Junko Enoshima! The leader of the two woman show that's going to bring despair onto the world."

Mukuro could only encourage her sister as she went on with her little speech.

*

Mukuro stared at the desk, wondering what was going on in front of her.

Mukuro and Junko had just arrived at school, and had started walking to class, talking about random unimportant things.

Halfway to the classroom, Junko said she had something she had to do, and walked off in the complete opposite direction of the classroom.

So, how in the hell was there a plushie version of Monokuma sitting on top of Naegi's desk.

"Oh Mukuro! I didn't notice you there. Do you know why this bear thing is on Makoto's desk?"

Sayaka started talking to Mukuro from across the classroom.

She never really talked to Mukuro before, other than to ask her stupid questions about homework and such.

"I don't know."

Sayaka pouted.

"Geez, you do know you can talk more. You're a boring person if you don't talk, that's why you hang out with your sister."

"Sayaka."

Sayaka turned around to see Naegi glaring at her.

"You know that isn't true or nessicary."

Naegi walked over to Mukuro and rubbed the back of his head.

"Don't worry Ikusaba, I think you're a pretty cool person. You aren't boring at all."

Mukuro's face lit up a cool shades of red.

"T-Thank you, Naegi."

Naegi smiled at Mukuro and then walked over to his desk and picked up the plushie Monokuma.

"Here. I know you probably won't like it, but I don't know what else to do with it. Keep it as a gift."

Mukuro's face got even brighter as she took the Monokuma from Naegi's hands.

"T-Thank You!"

And with that Mukuro took the bear and ran out of the room, and straight into Junko, knocking them both down into the floor.

"Motherfucker! I'LL FUCKING- Oh, hey sis, what's up?"

Mukuro looked at Junko suspiciously.

"Did you put this on Naegi's desk?"

Mukuro handed Junko the Monokuma plushie, which led to Junko squeeling.

"OH! How did thing go between you two? Are you two friendly now?"

Mukuro practically facepalmed as she got up, still wondering how she got the plushie there.

But, needles to say, Naegi and Mukuro did start to talk more.

The two became close friends.

Just close friends.

They wouldn't turn into anything else, because it would require Junko to put another plushie on Naegi's desk.

*

Mukuro took one last look in Makoto's direction.

Shock and horror written all over his face.

Not only did something like this just happen, but he had to witness it infront of his very eyes.

"T-This wasn't supposed to-"

Mukuro's world darkened as her body fell to the ground.

Monokuma got it the ground and stood up.

"I didn't want to kill someone so recklessly like that, but we can use her as an example for you all. I'm not fucking around."

--

Mukuro didn't need to die okay

[Published: July 16

Words: 630]