too much || junko x reader

• I actually need help, I'm obsessed with this woman •

>>start<<

"Please tell me you aren't actually going to put all of that on ... right?"

Junko gave you a sinister smile as she pulled her bag full of make-up closer and closer to you.

You had lost a bet with Celes, and because of that you had to dress up as a maid and help her out all day.

Junko decided that wouldn't be enough of a punishment and took it upon herself to do all of your make-up for that day.

You hated make-up.

It didn't matter if you were born a boy or a girl, you had a traumatic experience when you were younger that involved an older sister and a ton of make-up.

"Junko I swear to God I will never speak to you again if you put one little bit of that shit on me."

Junko could only smile as she reached into the bag and took out a small bottle of foundation.

"Jeez! You lost the bet, why don't you go the extra mile?"

You squirmed and 'accidently' kicked her in the face the second she started to get close to you.

Oh, Junko had to restrain you so that she was able to put it on you.

Yep, you made that much of a fuss.

Currently being tied to a chair honestly wouldn't have been so bad in your mind if you weren't being assaulted by Satan herself.

"[Y/N] I promise you it won't look bad. I'm a natural at this!"

You glared at her as you got ready to kick her away again.

"We know this. Leon took a super soaker and sprayed you in the face with it, and you screamed at him while throwing rocks, saying your precious makeup was going to come off now."

Junko walked over to your dresser, took a pair of socks out, and jammed it into your mouth.

Junko grabbed your face, tilting it up so she could glare down at you.

"Watch your fucking mouth, pig shit."

You weren't going to lie, you were scared.

You had a woman, who you had clearly just pissed off, about to take objects close to your eye.

It really was freaking you out.

What if she ripped your eye out?

Junko sat there for a minute just staring at you.

She didn't have any make-up in her hand, and she wasn't grabbing into the bag to take any out.

In a rapid fast motion, she ripped the sock out of her mouth and threw herself onto your chest.

"It was getting quite annoying, not being able to listen to your voice, even if all you do is whine."

"Uh, thanks?"

Junko nodded her head into your shoulder before she jumped up and freed you from your restraints. 

"You're almost free to go, I want to see you in a maid outfit."

"Junko this is too much."

Junko ran over to your closet, grabbed the maids outfit Celestia had lent you, and stopped.

Putting a finger to her lips she turned to face you.

"If I can get you out of serving Celestia, would you spend all day with me?"

"No."

Junko squealed and threw the dress onto the floor.

"Such an abrupt and direct answer. You must really hate me [Y/N]!"

"Correct. I despise you."

Junko clutched at her shoulders and bent down.

"God! Just what am I going to do with you! It won't stop, it really won't stop!"

Fucking disgrace

Your mother told you to stay away from people like her, and you finally understood why.

A knock at your door ceased all of Junko's shenanigans.

Calmly you got up and walked over to answer the door.

"[Y/N], may I ask why you're not in the maid outfit I provided you, and what is Junko...."

Celestia trailed off and just stared wide eyed at Junko.

You didn't even care anymore.

You shoved Celes out of the doorway and started to walk down the hallway and out of the apartment building.

"[Y/N], what about the maid dress?"

"I'll have to be a maid without the dress, sorry."

• Notice: I had this pre-written for today, and I didn't go over it, so you'll have to accept it if it's trash sorry (it's an xcuse because today is hap day)•