pills and potions || seiko x reader

• You know I've run out of creative titles when I name them after songs •

>>start<<

Pills and Potions

You handed Seiko the bottle, unknowing of the contents, but still smiling anyway.

"Please Seiko...."

She wasted no time in shoving the pills in her bag before looking you straight in the eyes.

"Be more careful, I want to help people, not harm them."

You smiled and wrapped your arms around the timid girl.

"Of course."

We're overdosing
I'm angry but I still love you

"I made it so the pills don't work if you take more than the dosage amount."

You glared at Seiko as she forced the new bottle of pills into your hands.

"[Y/N] I'm begging you."

You stared the poor girl straight in the eyes.

She was shaking and afraid.

Afraid of losing you.

"Alright. They don't taste bad do they?"

She shook her head and her eyes glistened as you accepted her medicine.

You tilted your head and gave her a warm smile, and a warm hug.

Pills and Potions
We're overdosing
I'm angry but I still love you

You folded the note and placed it neatly in the envelope, glancing at the door nob every couple seconds.

You picked up the bottle of medicine you had asked Ruruka to get from Seiko for you.

She obliged, clearly happy you were going to kill yourself.

You smiled at the letter and prepared yourself for one final goodbye to the world.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything, Seiko."

OR SO YOU THOUGHT

The door slammed open and Seiko rushed in, karate chopping the bottle out of your hands.

"WHAT IS YOU DOING?!"

You let out a monkey squeal and shriveled into a small ball on the floor.

"I'M SORRY!"

Ruruka and Izayoi immediately came in the entry way to the current place of location and the female opened her mouth to let out a noise.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT WHAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING."

Seiko turned around and downed a bottle of pills and got that really long super cool af hair.

"I'M SAVING MY WIFE!"

She then proceeded to karate chop Ruruka and Izayoi out of the entry way of to the current place of your location.

And those two fLEW LIKE TEAM ROCKET THEY WERE BLASTING OF AGAIN AND THEY WERE SOARING AND FLYING

Seiko turned around to face you and your could barely see her cause your vision was starting to turn to shit and black and you were going to pass out.

"Why can't you eat lots of pills and I can't??#$"

Seiko ran over to you in the pitch black of your eyeballs and whispered loudly in your ear.

"Because I'm gay."

And you would have squealed and did the frick n frack right there BUT YOU WERE PASSED OUT.

--

"Hey? Are you awake now?"

You slowly opened up your eyes to the quiet and gentle voice, turning your head to your left.

You had to shut your eyes at how bright the room was, it was so white that the sun reflected off of every surface.

"What? Why is it so bright? What am I doing here?"

You opened your eyes up when you felt someone lightly touch your arm.

"You're in the hospital. I found you late last night, you looked horrible so I called for an ambulance."

You squinted and put a hand to your forehead.

"Why?"

Seiko let out a sigh and crossed her arms.

"Well? The doctors said you had a little too much to drink. Apparently you were really drunk."

>>end<<

•I ENDED THIS EARLY SO THAT I COULD SAVE YOU ALL FROM YOUR SUFFERING LOOK AT HOW CONFUSED I WAS WHEN I WROTE THIS OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS DISGRACE•