[Home] - Ibuki x Shy!Reader

Dude.

If one bad thing happens to Ibuki in the new anime, I'm going to sue.

SHE IS MY BABY

I SWEAR THIS BETTER NOT TURN INTO THE HUNGER GAMES SIM FUCK NO

--

You weren't noticed.

That's how it had always been.

Now that you think about it, you could do some many things and get away with them, because you were nothing but empty air.

You were quite smart for a girl your age, some people called you a prodigy.

Well, an art prodigy to be exact.

When you were drawing or doing anything art related, it was silent.

You didn't have to interact with people.

Well, usually you didn't.

But that's why you took up art because you could do it all alone and in silence.

But, after half a year had passed, you noticed you were starting to despise the silence.

You were accepted into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Artist.

You had several paintings hung up in museums all around the world, and one of your most famous paintings was considered over 65 Million, and would go up when you died.

As you walked down the street you started thinking.

Maybe you could try to become a little more social, after all, it's not good for your health to have to human interaction.

It would help you to become louder.

Loud.

A person popped into your head as those words rushed through.

Ibuki Mioda.

You blushed as you mouthed her name.

You had a major crush on her, and it didn't make it any better that you were kind of a closet pervert, because all that led to was wanting to ask her to model for you.

Probably naked.

Nope.

Definitely naked .

You could feel your face getting hotter and hotter as you shook your head as if that could make the blush go away.

Pulling out your phone and headphones, you decided to put on some music to accompany you on your long walk.

Flipping through your music, you quickly turned on Sister's Noise and started humming the lyrics. (I'm a major fan of Railgun and Index oooppps.)

Now, you may be thinking, why is a girl who didn't like to interact with people outside walking?

Well, you needed some inspiration.

Also, living on your own with no one to tell you what to eat, kinda made you a bit chubby. ( f a t s h a m i n g)

So to try to fix your problem, you simply decided to get up and take a walk to the store to make so better health choices. (Me with my fucking hot dogs, 110 is a bit too much for a girl oops)

Now, all you had to do was actually make it to the store.

*Time Skip*

You looked straight at the shelf where they held salads.

You stared at them, trying to find a purpose in actually eating them.

"Fuck it."

You turned around and walked over to the part of the store where they kept all sorts of candy and energy drinks.