[Switch] - Izuru x Reader

This is based on the Soulmate!Au, where when you turn eighteen, you switch bodies with your soulmate.

--

You sat in the very back of your classroom, watching Izuru Kamakura answer another question right, for what seemed like the hundredth time.

It was last period and you just wanted the day to end.

Tomorrow was your birthday, your eighteenth birthday to be exact, and you were prepared to get one more year of school over, so you could finally be an adult. (In Illinois, we don't graduate high school until were nineteen. It's weird but that's how my school does it, so if it's different for you ignore me then.) 

You looked up at the clock, waiting for the last period of the day to end.

"(Y/N)."

You looked up at your teacher who was tapping her finger on your desk, pushing up her glasses and glaring at you.

"I'm quite aware that we only have a minute left, but I still want you to pay attention to my class. I want you to stay after school with Izuru. Maybe he can teach you because I clearly can't."

The teacher turned around and you let out a sigh before flipping her off behind her back.

The bell rang and Izuru walked over to you before you could stand up.

"We're going to the library, come on."

You let out an overdramatic sigh, causing Izuru to turn around and glare at you before he continued walking.

*Time Skip*

"This god damned class is so boring!"

You slammed the book and your face onto the table, causing other's in the library to flinch at your sudden outburst, but not Izuru.

"Well then Miss (L/N), if you paid attention in class, then you might not find this so boring."

You rolled your eyes, crossed your arms, and leant back in the chair.

"You answer every question correct. Everyone says that you're better than Ishimaru when it comes to things like that. I don't understand how you could like such a fucking boring class that much."

"Watch you language (Y/N)."

You mentally screamed and slammed your hands on the table.

You threw yourself out of the chair and stormed out of the library.

Izuru looked and you and smirked at you retreating form, silently muttering something under his breath.

*Time Skip*

Throwing you bag on the ground, you jumped straight into your bed.

Your birthday was thankfully on a Saturday, so you could just get everything you skipped tonight done tomorrow morning.

Not even bothering to put the covers on, you fell asleep.

*Ha guys ready*

You groaned, a little pissed because of how you fell asleep.

You would have thrown off your blankets, but something struck you as odd.

Black lines were covering your eyes, making it hard for you to see anything at all, but when you groaned your voice was deeper than it was supposed to be.

Not only that, you weren't in pain from leaving you bra on. (Shhh Idrc/k if you're a girl or a guy just roll with it)

Brushing your hair, or what you assumed was your hair, you sat up and looked around.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK"

Covering your mouth with your hands, you felt like you were about to cry.

You definitely weren't in your room, and you sure as didn't have such a low voice.

You freaked out and jumped out of the bed, your face turning a bit red noticing what you had. (I fucking can't xD holy shit man this is exactly how I would react)

You turned your head towards an object that seemed to catch the sun's rays and cast a glare throughout the room.

A Mirror?

You bit your lip and took in a deep breath.

"IZURU!"

*Back to (Y/N)'s body*

Huh.

So regardless of how she dresses, she really does have curves. (I fucking can't man I have to stop)

But damn did my chest hurt.

Such a stupid, forgetful girl, she forgot to take off her bra.

Well, I guess she really needed the support then, there's clear proof that she needed it. (IM FUCKING DONE)

"(Y/N)! Come down, there's something we need to show you!"

I could only assume that was (Y/N)'s father or brother, and smirked a bit.

That's right, today's October 14. (My B-day wooo)

"Happy Birthday, (Y/N)."

Walking down the stairs only one thought flew through my head.

Man, was I lucky to be born a guy.

--

THE STRUGGLES OF HAVING BOOBS

Nah man this actually wasn't good, I was planning to make this longer to compensate for my shorter chapter before, but I ran out of ideas.

BUT DUDE HOLY SHIT

OVER 9K READS?! WHAT THE FUCK

DUDE

THE SECOND THAT HITS TEN IMMA DO SOMETHING SPECIAL

So uhm, leave you suggestions in the comments below.

Thank you guys so much for watching this video.

If you liked this video, PUNCH that like button IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS.

And, high fives all around *Kwapish* *Kwapish*

Thank you guys, and I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!

--

[ Published: June 20

Words: 854 ]