(Sharks) - Hina x Reader

Here you go @Posture. I know this is bad, please forgive me.

A friend of mine gave me this idea, and ho shit.

This is spooky.

--

"Come on Hina! I want to go and you need to get up!"

You were trying to pull Asahina off of the stack of towels that she was sitting on.

It was around 87 degrees out, and all you wanted to do was go swimming in the ocean.

You had asked Aoi if she wanted to go with, and of course she wanted to, until you told her we were going to be swimming in the ocean.

For some reason as soon as you brought up the ocean, she started freaking out, refusing to go.

"Sorry (Y/N), I want to go swimming with you, but I don't want to go to the ocean. You don't get your towels until we go anywhere but the ocean."

You gave a sigh of defeat and mumbled a fine underneath your breath, trying to make yourself sound as depressed as possible.

"I still don't understand why you don't want to swim in the ocean. I mean sure you could get lost a sea, and sharks do exsist, but it's not like anything bad will happen."

Your back was turned to Hina, so you couldn't see her flinch at the words shark.

"I ... have my reasons."

You whipped around and pointed a finger in her face.

"Your reasons are bullshit."

She rolled her eyes and got up, throwing a towel at you and hitting you in the face.

"Well, let's get to that pool."

(Timeskip wooo)

As you parked the girl Hina started to cry.

You had betrayed her and broken her trust.

Why?

You drove the car, and you drove it straight to the ocean.

"Hina, you need to come with me. What if a shark eats me? I need someone the plan my funeral."

This time you saw her shiver at the word shark, but didn't say a thing.

You walked to the beach in silence, planning something beautiful in your head.

The two of you laid your towels down and got into the ocean.

You pulled Hina out pretty far into the ocean.

A wave came towards you, and you let your plan spring into action.

As soon as that wave got near you, you went deep under the water.

Asahina started freaking out.

"(Y-Y/N)! (Y/N) where are you?!"

You quickly grabbed Hina's foot causing her to scream.

You flew up to the surface, and wrapped your arms around her waist.

"(Y/N)! THAT WASNT FUNNY!"

You laughed and tried to keep yourself from pulling her underwater.

"Asahina I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. You should have told me you were scared of sharks."

Asahina pouted.

"I didn't want to tell you because I don't like to talk about them, plus I bet you would do something like that."

You gave her a bright smile, and let go of her.

"We should probably get back to the beach. You never know what sharks could be out here."

"(Y/N)!"

(Timeskip)

After some whining from Hina, you ended up buying her some donuts as an, 'apology present'.

"Hina in really sorry I scared you. Could you forgive me?"

Asahina smiled at you, frosting smeared on the side of her cheek.

"Well I guess I'll have to forgive you. You did buy me donuts, and you do seem to be a fun person to be around."

You hadn't told anyone about it, but you fell in love with your donut loving roommate.

You saw what she had on her face, and for shits-n-giggles, you decided why not.

You leaned over to get cheek, and licked the frosting off.

Hina screeched and her face almost matched the red frosted donut.

"Thanks for forgiving me. I appreciate it."

You reached into the box of donuts and picked out a powedered one.

You took a bite out of it, leaving some powder left on your lips.

You turned you head to see Hina staring intensly at you.

"What?"

In a second you could feel pressure being applied to your lips, and you burst into a smirk, letting go of your donut to wrap your arms around the swirly haired swimmer.

--

Woah.

I hate sharks with a burning passion I kid you not.