what the fuck is this even || kirigiri X fuyuhiko

• I have no words, seriously. How in the legitimate fuck am I supposed to be able to write this. I need to know.•

                            >>start<<

"Why are our upperclassmen so weird, I don't understand this."

Kirigiri rolled her eyes at Naegi and quickened her pace as she walked down the hallway.

"Everything must seem weird to you, you're a run of the mill average joe."

Naegi pouted as he ran up to her side.

"That hurt Kirigiri, that hurt."

She made a little noise that Naegi took as a snort as she practically started stomping on her way to the classroom her upperclassmen resided in.

"Okay uh, explain to me why we're going her again."

"I need to question someone about yakuza related murders. We're going to me the heir to that certain clan."

"Bye."

Naegi turned around and dashed back the way they came, Kirigiri just staring at his retreating backside. She's staring at his ass if you aren't catching my drift

"Pussy."

And with that, Kirigiri slammed the door to their classroom open, and was shocked when she saw the contents of the classroom.

It was a mess.

The floor was covered in a giant twister mat and on that mat were two people, one of them being the heir she needed to question, and the other being some edgy fuck with really white hair.

Kirigiri just stared at the mat, her left eye twitching.

"What the fuck is this even?"

After those words left her mouth everyone turned to look at the throughly confused detective.

"Classic bonding," said a girl with long blonde hair. "Do you want to join in?"

Kirigiri tried to keep a straight face, but found that she couldn't and immediately turned her back to the class.

"You people are insane. I wish you a good day."

She started to walk down the hallway when someone yelled something at her.

"Right back at you, you shitty detective."

Kirigiri stomped back to the classroom and threw the door back open.

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, THAT-"

                             >>end<<

•you're crazy if you think I would be able to take this seriously, like what the actual fuck is this requests, please don't take offense to this though•