[Numbers] - Sayaka x Reader

Okay, two things.

The song Numbers is written by Amanda Joy, who needs to get a signed to a label asap.

Keep that in mind.

Tis all, enjoy~

--

Numbers Numbers

All about Numbers

Your two year anniversary dating the pop sensation, Sayaka Maizono.

The look on your parent's faces as they saw who you were standing next to, shocked that an ordinary girl like you could land a girl like her, and shocked you had kept it a secret for two whole years.

Where can I get more numbers for myself?

And what does everybody else, think of me like?

Slut, Whore, Cunt, Bitch. (Sorry for the strong language kiddos)

Those words rang through your ears as well as the hallway, footsteps echoing off the walls as you ran with all your might to her.

She protected you, she cared for you, she was your everything.

How much does she weight?

Looking down at the scale, a number you thought too big looking back up at you on the shining display screen.

You let out a sigh inside the locker room, and was soon returned with arms around your waist and a giggle.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I think you're perfect. Don't ever change."

What is her GPA?

Another semester passed by with the standard grades.

Grades that would not only disappoint your parent's, but society and yourself as well.

The sheet was ripped out of your hand, and held onto with a deadly clutch by Maizono.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I'll help you out. We can study together, so promise me you won't worry!"

Everybody's like

I need more followers

Maizono started screeching at the top of her lungs, scaring you and your friend group half to death.

"Woah! Maizono-Chan, what'cha screaming about?! You really shouldnt scream, it could ruin your voice!"

You almost face palmed due to the ironic fact that Ibuki had screeched what she said as well.

"10 Million! 10 Million followers!"

You smiled and clapped, shoving your phone into your back pocket, remembering your lousy 200 followers. (Dude I don't even have 200 followers on Instagram ouch)

I need

To be more popular

You smiled as your girlfriend started ranting about a new boy band that was almost as famous as they are.

After some time she calmed down, but was still pretty salty about it.

"Hey Sayaka, calm down. You're still the best no matter what!"

"YEAH NO DUH!"

I need

For everybody else to know how much better I am than them