Wedding

Your POV

I was in my room making my bed making sure it was nice and neat. Amy and Sticks ran in with lots of makeup. I was like legit confused. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Getting you ready for your wedding." Amy smiled.

"Duh." Sticks said. They pushed me in my chair and spun me in front of the dresser mirror. "Let's get to it!" They yelled happily. In my mind I was thinking, they are going to kill me.

~sometime later~

"We're done!" Amy smiled. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"It looks great guys

"It looks great guys." I said. "Good! Now let's do the hair!" Sticks said. Shoot me now😑.

~little bit more time later~

"Okay done!" Amy said. I looked in the mirror.

"I love it

"I love it." I smiled. They smiled and said "put on the dress!" I sighed and put it on.

Shadow's POV

I put on my tux and looked at myself in the mirror. "Looking goooooood." I smirked.

~at the church~

I walked to the front where Knuckles was holding a book. The music started playing and I saw my beautiful soon to be wife walk down the isle with her brother.

She looked so beautiful

She looked so beautiful. Sonic handed her to me and he stood beside me while Amy took (y/n)'s flowers. I whispered to her "I love you beautiful". She whispered back "I love you too handsome". Knuckles opened the book and cleared his throat.

"Dear friends, we are gathered here today for the wedding of Shadow the Hedgehog and (y/n) (l/n). Now you 2 have your own vows I suppose? (Y/n) why don't you start?" He asked. She smiled and looked into my eyes. "I love you Shadow, with all my heart. I would do anything to have you. You are mine, as I am yours. I hope we live happily ever after forever. My wish is to have an amazing life starting with you, my love." She smiled. I smiled back at her words. "And I love you with all my heart (y/n). I promise I will make your life worth living for. I promise to make you happy and make your day every day of my life. And even thought your brother and I hate each other sometimes, that doesn't mean I hate you. I love you (y/n)." I said.

She smiled as I put the ring on her finger. "Do you (y/n), take Shadow to be your lawful wedded husband?" Knuckles asked. "I do." She answered. "Do you Shadow, take (y/n) to be your lawful wedded wife?" He asked. "I do." I answered.

"Then you may now kiss the bride." He said. I picked her up and kissed her as people clapped and cheered. My wife threw her flowers and Amy and Sticks started fighting for them which made us all laugh. Best day of my life.