❤️Love?❤️

Shadow's POV

Sonic really pissed me off. He can't just flirt with (y/n) like that. He can do that to Amy or Sally but NOT (y/n). I heard someone come in. "Shadow?" A small lovely voice asked.

"Hey (y/n)." I said. She walked to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "You're lying, there has to be a reason that you turned dark and screamed at Sonic like that." She said.

I sighed. "I just don't trust him around you." I said. "Were you protecting me?" She asked. "No." I answered. "Were you jealous?" She asked.

I froze. "Why were you jealous?" She asked. "I-I don't know." I said. "You can tell me." She said. I swear that I was blushing.

"I think I have feelings for you (y/n)." I said. She smiled and said "really?" I nodded. "Ever since I met you, I thought you tough and hot." I said. "You know I'm not tough." She said looking down.

I lifted her chin up and said "in my mind you are". She smiled and hugged me. She laughed and said "You shoulda seen what I did to Sonic". "Alright what did you do to faker?" I smirked. "Well he was talking crap about you so I shoved him and told him off saying you don't know what he's been through so why treat him like that? Then I called him faker and walked off leaving him scared." She explained.

I chuckled and said "seems like you care a lot about me". She smiled and kissed me! I kissed back and we went back to the others. But I still had a question in my mind.

Could my darkness take control of me?