Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)

Comenzar desde el principio

He started taking slow steps towards me. He kept coming closer and closer and my breath was now caught up in my throat.
He now stood right in front of me with only an inch gap between us and looked at me for a few seconds and I just stared at his dark brown eyes.

He brought his face closer to mine and wispered in my ear.
"You are looking....."- I closed my eyes as his breath fanned my ear.

"Horrible."- He completed and my eyes shot open at his statement.

He backed off with a smirk playing on his lips and I was fuming up with rage.

"I think this statement better suits you."- I smiled in a thin line at him and moved ahead.

I felt him smiling and shaking his head in disapproval.

"Now aren't we getting late?!"- I asked as I moved towards the door.

He came from behind and opened the door and we stepped out of the room, towards the elavator.
Mr. Bhalla's driver was here to recieve us in limousine. The driver opened the door for me to sit at the back seat and then the other side of the door for Mr. Haroon.

We both sat comfortably at the back seat and soon we drove off to the party.

We finally reached the party hall and it was beautifully decorated with party lights outside.
The driver got down from his seat and opened the door for Mr. Haroon and then Mr. Haroon came towards my side to open my door.

Ahan, Gentleman skills suddenly?

I carefully got down of the car handling my saree, but suddenly I tripped because of my high heels but Mr. Haroon saved me by securely wrapping his hand around my waist and the other held my hand while I had tightly held his shoulder.

His eyes were boring into my soul making my entire body heat up.

"Jab heels nahi sambhali jati to pehnti kyun ho?"- He asked looking straight in my eyes.
"Kyun? Aap ko complex ho jata hai ke kahin me aap se lambi na lagon?"- I asked rolling my eyes at him.

Comeon larkiyan heels na pehne aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya?!

"I have a perfect height, Okay?!"- He made his statement clear still in that position and I again rolled my eyes at him.

He helped me in standing straight and after a few silent seconds still standing outside he said- "Let's go."- He gestured with his hand for me to move forward and I gave him an impressive look.

As soon as we reached the door step of the hall he said- "Don't talk much inside!"

Huh ?!

"Bu...."- He didn't listen to me and went ahead to meet an old aged man around 50-55 of age.
Must me Mr. Bhalla.

"Hello Mr. Haroon, so nice to see you, I was waiting for you from so long."- Mr. Bhalla said to Mr. Haroon as they both hugged each other and I just stared at them dumbfounded.

Mr. Bhalla introduced Mr. Haroon to his wife, his son, his daughter etc etc.
God! It's a huge family.

I was still standing at my place abit far from them when Mr. Bhalla looked towards me and then at Mr. Haroon.